View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 5
Rank 5

pattyx23 wrote:
please help me to figure it out, just dropped the into the folder pack also trying to unpacking using film maker, but everytime launching the game for "love-test" always force close by it self, does anyone know ho to fixed?

Hi there. Try to "undo" your changes - would then the unpacked mod be operational? I think, the best idea would be to move "pack_love_party_06" to some backup folder - and then try to start (the "undone-changes") folder-pack.
If the "unchanged" pack works well - you can try to make changes again, one at a time, testing them one-by-one.

You changed the name only?

Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:37 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Waldorf wrote:
pattyx23 wrote:
please help me to figure it out, just dropped the into the folder pack also trying to unpacking using film maker, but everytime launching the game for "love-test" always force close by it self, does anyone know ho to fixed?

Hi there. Try to "undo" your changes - would then the unpacked mod be operational? I think, the best idea would be to move "pack_love_party_06" to some backup folder - and then try to start (the "undone-changes") folder-pack.
If the "unchanged" pack works well - you can try to make changes again, one at a time, testing them one-by-one.

Oke, ill try, Yes i do, successfull unpack using maker then, blank screen and force close

Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

pattyx23 wrote:
Waldorf wrote:
pattyx23 wrote:

Oke, ill try, Yes i do, successfull unpack using maker then, blank screen and force close

Hi!

You may try to change some other values in the file like the sortid, the new_name2 but frst try renaming the savefile name :mrgreen:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:41 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Very cool to have all the creatures! Is there a command to interact with the Big Creature? Or is it called Alien? When you touch him, the inscription Alien appears. If I say Fuck the Alien, they say, "Who is the Alien?" ))

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:28 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

I can't seem to get the laydown option to work. I tried both selected the option in the menu and typing in "Laydown option", but all it did was make Saiko lay down on the bed.

Any ideas?

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:01 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

TheMohawkNinja wrote:
I can't seem to get the laydown option to work. I tried both selected the option in the menu and typing in "Laydown option", but all it did was make Saiko lay down on the bed.

Any ideas?

Nvm, didn't have the Christmas story installed.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:18 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Does this work with the VR mode they added? Remembered there was an issue with some mods but that was a long time ago

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:47 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

All that work in 3.5 work in VR.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:44 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

maybe i got an older version but most thing worked when first used love party, now bridge ride and few others have them standing around or moving bunched up behind each other aka [color=#800 :twisted: 0FF]ride[/color] :twisted:

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:21 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

i like your works,..... omg after Version 3 all new downloads no work on my computer.....
:evil: i use 'illegal' Version hahaha. my buyed Version crashed with 3dx-error i hope your mods work with the bued version after repair 3d11.dll

waiting for more.... realy a good job

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next