View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:36 am



Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
 [MOD PACK] Dungeon Ex 1.2.1 07.03.2016 
Author Message
Rank 6
Rank 6

Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 5:36 pm
Posts: 25
CruzCoda wrote:
D1ESEL_614 wrote:
Hello everyone! New user here. Idk if I’m posting in the right place or not but I hope someone can help me...ok so I’ll start by saying I have a brand new HP laptop, when playing fast sex, I can only cum once and then can’t see anything else (cum, pee, and the other fluids) I CAN see saliva from blowjobs but that’s it (running Windows 7 as ive seen recommended) I also have the “newest mod pack” downled but from every post I’ve read I can’t put together how to get it to work (making new character or animations) I hope someone can help. Thank you in advance! :)


Easy fix: Go to the install directory for XstoryPlayer (Typically: C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Local\X Moon Productions\XStoryPlayer 3.5), and locate the "x64" folder. Simply rename that folder to "x32", then start up XStoryPlayer, and the issue should be resolved.

Cruz, so I right clicked XStoryPlayer-went to “Open file location”-found the “x64” folder and changed the folder to “x32” and when I opened the game I only got a big white square, could here the music but couldn’t navigate anywhere? Did I do something wrong?

sorry for the hassle


Thu May 31, 2018 9:11 pm
Profile
Rank 9
Rank 9

Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 50
D1ESEL_614 wrote:
Cruz, so I right clicked XStoryPlayer-went to “Open file location”-found the “x64” folder and changed the folder to “x32” and when I opened the game I only got a big white square, could here the music but couldn’t navigate anywhere? Did I do something wrong?

sorry for the hassle


No hassle at all.

If you rename the folder back to x64, does the game load up correctly?

Another thing to try, and it's silly, but keep the folder named as x32, reboot your computer, then try running the game again. Windows doesn't always clean up it's memory like it should, and sometimes that can cause strange behaviors for programs.


Thu May 31, 2018 9:36 pm
Profile
Rank 6
Rank 6

Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 5:36 pm
Posts: 25
CruzCoda wrote:
D1ESEL_614 wrote:
Cruz, so I right clicked XStoryPlayer-went to “Open file location”-found the “x64” folder and changed the folder to “x32” and when I opened the game I only got a big white square, could here the music but couldn’t navigate anywhere? Did I do something wrong?

sorry for the hassle


No hassle at all.

If you rename the folder back to x64, does the game load up correctly?

Another thing to try, and it's silly, but keep the folder named as x32, reboot your computer, then try running the game again. Windows doesn't always clean up it's memory like it should, and sometimes that can cause strange behaviors for programs.


I appreciate your help...yes I changed it, it didn’t work, changed it back to x64 and it came right up fine, changed it back to x32, restarted the computer and it still did the same thing...I took pics but don’t know how to attach them on here :(
Idk what else to do :(


Thu May 31, 2018 9:41 pm
Profile
Rank 9
Rank 9

Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 50
D1ESEL_614 wrote:
I appreciate your help...yes I changed it, it didn’t work, changed it back to x64 and it came right up fine, changed it back to x32, restarted the computer and it still did the same thing...I took pics but don’t know how to attach them on here :(
Idk what else to do :(


At a bit of a loss myself. Unfortunately for the sake of problem solving, I'm on windows 10, which makes it more difficult to try and replicate the problem.

That aside, I did go through, renamed the folder, ran the game, no issues. Renamed it back to x32, no issues. Renamed it to x31, just to fuck with things a bit, and still loaded just fine. So after all of that, I can't honestly figure out the problem.

What I would recommend, is copy the entire XSP 3.5 folder to somewhere else, then delete the primary install and do a full, clean install of XSP 3.5 without mods. After that, try renaming the x64 folder to x32, and run the game clean, see if it works then.


Thu May 31, 2018 9:50 pm
Profile
Rank 6
Rank 6

Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 5:36 pm
Posts: 25
CruzCoda wrote:
D1ESEL_614 wrote:
I appreciate your help...yes I changed it, it didn’t work, changed it back to x64 and it came right up fine, changed it back to x32, restarted the computer and it still did the same thing...I took pics but don’t know how to attach them on here :(
Idk what else to do :(


At a bit of a loss myself. Unfortunately for the sake of problem solving, I'm on windows 10, which makes it more difficult to try and replicate the problem.

That aside, I did go through, renamed the folder, ran the game, no issues. Renamed it back to x32, no issues. Renamed it to x31, just to fuck with things a bit, and still loaded just fine. So after all of that, I can't honestly figure out the problem.

What I would recommend, is copy the entire XSP 3.5 folder to somewhere else, then delete the primary install and do a full, clean install of XSP 3.5 without mods. After that, try renaming the x64 folder to x32, and run the game clean, see if it works then.

Ohh ok well I have Windows 10, I’ll try that! I changed it to be compatible with Windows 7 cuz I seen where someone said that was the problem in another thread I read. So I changed mine to Windows 7...I’ll try it again with Windows 10


Thu May 31, 2018 9:52 pm
Profile
Rank 3
Rank 3

Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:58 pm
Posts: 9
Will this be updated or collab with love party by chance?


Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:51 am
Profile
Rank 5
Rank 5

Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:28 pm
Posts: 16
When i install this mod it runs Loveparty not the dungeon.
I also go straight for freesex without the main menu.

When i remove the Settings.ini file yet still run on DirectX9 the game crashes to desktop when i go to fastsex.


Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:38 pm
Profile
Rank 3
Rank 3

Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:31 pm
Posts: 7
@ razorsharp

DungeonEx mod works only with DirectX 9


Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:52 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by X-Moon Productions.