View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 12
Rank 12

This forum has been overrun with spammers.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:27 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Looks like xpadmin has been online a few times this month. maybe just maybe some news soon :?
fingers crossed

Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:38 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

deusex1225 wrote:
Looks like xpadmin has been online a few times this month. maybe just maybe some news soon :?
fingers crossed

Dreams are free, I just wish he would just answer some questions and/or give some sort of update OR just tell us its not happening. There is obviously a lot of people interested, but unfortunately after all these years he would have lost quite a few too. I check in every 6 months or so just to see whats up in the hopes SOMETHING is up. lol

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:58 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Ive been offline for almost 3 years, still no update :( :( :(

Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:41 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

This Project is definitly dead.
9 Years for new Engine? What happend?! or is Happening!? Did he redo it like 30 times?

We have stuff like Virt-a-Mate now. Way better and easier to import or create Custom content.

Was always looking forward to this here but this is VAPOWARE.

There will be never a new Version.

I dont even know why this Forum is still online.

It just get spammed by bots...

Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:04 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I've switched to a game called VR HOT that does a lot of what XSP does plus allows you to create new characters and share them using cards similar to Illusion's games. It also looks amazing. Only thing it's really missing is BDSM stuff. It does have a BDSM room with a paddle, whip, chains, and a table and wall you can chain them to, but what you can do is a little limited compared to XSP. It's also less interactive with chat than XSP (they don't verbally respond to you), but it does allow you to give characters voice commands. The devs have said they're going to add the ability to chat with them in the future but I don't really know if it's a realistic goal.

There is another game called Dr Deviant that's also a lot like XSP that's completely focused on BDSM. It's missing a lot of features that XSP has (chat commands mainly) but if you're looking for a BDSM fix it will do the job.

I'm still holding out hope that one day we'll get an X Moon game that will blow these others out of the water but I have to admit it doesn't look good. I basically just come here now for the new games section.

Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:33 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Both Great Examples.

I wish i can be hopefull about this thing here.
But what happend in this years of Development?
Its like the next Duke Nukem.

But we cant really be mad cause we have Version 3.5 and its a finished Product.
I doubt any new Version of this Game-

Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:27 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

So I assume XPAdmin was either kidnapped by another indie game studio and forced to work on other games 24/7 in a dark cellar or had a mark put on him by said studio.
Either way, he is out of the picture and never gonna return to this game or the forum even.
Would be fucking nice to get an official statement about the game being whacked and sleeping with the digital fishes though.
Shows what respect creators have for their audience...
Time to put a URL block on this site with some random password, so I'm never tempted to give into what little hope is left and check for a goddamn fucking miracle to hapen

Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:22 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hang in there, bro! Wonders happen... its still the best game out there!

Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:43 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

hjwie wrote:
Hang in there, bro! Wonders happen... its still the best game out there!

No it isn't and it never was. It was the promise of really good game which never delivered. And it never will.
I have checked this forum, like, once every couple of months to see if something new has been posted and I'm consistently let down.

I'm bailing on this failure. I can finally remove this bookmark.

Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next