View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 1
Rank 1

I am one of the guys that checks the forum every 8 month to verify if we have a new version of the the game 4.0 and 5.0 for the past 5 years, i never agree with the toxic comments, but I would love some info if they are going to continue with this project or not so i can stop coming to the forum and not waist my time or ur time, so please if you guys are planning to continue with the project just write somthing like "working on it" I am happy with that, I saw a message "xpadmin wrote:Still alive and kicking" so I hope they are alive and working on the next Versions.

Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:55 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Oef this is taking up some immense amount of time.
Why doesn't XPAdmin switch from the entire trying to make an engine from scratch and build something decent on UE5 right about now?
I mean it's a bit of a dent to your overall revenue.. But releasing nothing is no revenue at all.
This Sex Simulation and playstyle.. combined that with Nanite and Lumen and you got yourself some awesome sweet deal.
MOdding could be really fun with this.
And It's still C++ so he can implement anything he'd like with custom blueprints.

What gives...

XPAdmin.. need a hand in Development?
Looking for an extra coder? Modeler?

Any screenshot or progress?

Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:37 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Razorsharp wrote:
What gives...

Exactly. I'm glad XPAdmin is "still alive and kicking" and hasn't died. Though there's no way of proving it was actually XPAdmin and not some deranged psycopath who hacked and murdered them.

I've given up all hope of ever seeing XSP 4.0. If it was being worked on at all, we'd at least have some new screenshots, like the ones he showed us back in 2016 of his shiny balls and a picture of a toilet. The fact that the development style has gone from full-on - with holiday specials, patches, updates, new posts, community engagement - to absolutely fuck all, tells me the project is dead, XPAdmin's moved on and this forum and the XSP website is still up, so he can continue to sell 3.5.

The year two thousand and sixteen. That's fucking MENTAL! All the stuff that's happened for me between now and then; I've changed jobs twice in the UK, before moving to the US, where I got married, went through the green card/work authorisation process, gotten a job in NJ, divorced 3 years later, moved back to the UK, became a senior designer for a tech firm, managed to keep all my freelance design clients happy and taken care of, whilst writing a book AND holding down a 9-5, met a new girlfriend (we're still together), put on 3 stone in weight, lost it again, been through almost 2 years' worth of lockdowns because of a global pandemic, literally watched Jeff Bezos go from millionaire to billionaire and prepare a space program (a whole fucking SPACE program) so he could fly a giant dick into space.

Things that XPAdmin has done for XSP4.0: Shared some screenshots in 2016, posted vague and cryptic responses a handful of times on this forum, let his forum become a graveyard for spam bots.

I'm sure XPAdmin had a lot of other stuff going on between now and then, but it's really quite a piss poor effort on his part, and if 4.0 ever does come out, he/she/they/it won't get my money.

Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:37 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Lol Benzos (who is a dick) Went to space for about 3 minutes (in a giant dick). lol.

Aaaaaaaanyways. Here is my idea of what xpadmin did. At this point (awfully quite a few years later) I believe that he threw the "creating a new engine from scratch" with the actual intention of saying "I won't make any more versions". Essentially, people would remain with hope, and that hope would diffuse slowly as the years pass. So, he ended up getting more income as newcomers started to find this gem (and came with the hope of getting more in the future). Because, surely, he is not getting any more money from those who have been here for years.

If he/she were to release something new, it wont matter anymore to be honest lol. Many games are coming closer and closer to what this one can offer, and some even surpass its graphic (by a lot). Unless he/she released something that has (at least 20 hours worth of play, or more) (which i really doubt), i don't see the point of releasing anything at this point in time.

Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:31 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

pedrolugan wrote:
Lol Benzos (who is a dick) Went to space for about 3 minutes (in a giant dick). lol.

Aaaaaaaanyways. Here is my idea of what xpadmin did. At this point (awfully quite a few years later) I believe that he threw the "creating a new engine from scratch" with the actual intention of saying "I won't make any more versions". Essentially, people would remain with hope, and that hope would diffuse slowly as the years pass. So, he ended up getting more income as newcomers started to find this gem (and came with the hope of getting more in the future). Because, surely, he is not getting any more money from those who have been here for years.

If he/she were to release something new, it wont matter anymore to be honest lol. Many games are coming closer and closer to what this one can offer, and some even surpass its graphic (by a lot). Unless he/she released something that has (at least 20 hours worth of play, or more) (which i really doubt), i don't see the point of releasing anything at this point in time.

Just take Wildlife (On Patreon) as an example.. They started development as a tiny team back in 2017 and have already made significant progress.

The thing with X Moon Productions is though, from my personal point of view and thoughts about all of this, that it is more of a side project rather than something they've dedicated their lives to.

We don't know if it's one guy making it, or a team of 2-5 people.

It is one of the least transparent developers that i have ever seen.

However, i decided a long time ago that i'd rather focus on other things in life and log on this forum every now and then to see if there's been any updates rather than wasting my time moaning about this project.

Saiko: "I hate you"

(ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:27 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Lets be real here, this game is dead for over 6 years now.
The dev throws out 3 posts a year so the positiv thinking fans will still donate.
No updates, no info, no screenshots, not even ideas have been posted.

"Hello everyone,
It has been quite some time since my last post and some of you may have been wondering if I was still alive." - 2013

He still answers the same questions 8 years later.

People just want to know if they're still working on it and there hasnt been a single prove for almost a decade.
Not one.

Just check XPadmins post history and all you can see is excuses.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:16 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

The Admin gonna soon post a post about "Hello guys I am back! Here is the donate/Patreon page to support future verison"

Yeah not a single cent gonna be put into that from me :lol:

Actually gonna see if you can still donate here.

Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:09 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

This forum became my little time capsule. I finished my MFA, switched a couple jobs, built a carreer, served in army, married and moved abroad, started 2 businesses.
Oh and learned to code c# and JS from scratch, did Vr stuff, started to learn playing the guitar, now launching my own games and hopefully a company.

Meanwhile this lol.

Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:03 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

xpadmin wrote:
Still alive and kicking.

Yaay :|

Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:06 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

xpiratx wrote:
The Admin gonna soon post a post about "Hello guys I am back! Here is the donate/Patreon page to support future verison"

Yeah not a single cent gonna be put into that from me :lol:

Actually gonna see if you can still donate here.

The only way they are asking for money is via people buying the existing product. They are not soliciting donations, nor do they have any obvious links to a way for someone to donate.

The idea that they are trying to financially milk people is just stupid.

Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next