View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 13
Rank 13

Razorsharp wrote:
dimion_prell wrote:
Is there anyone alive?

No we are in coma.. waiting for a word on the new version.
I am a trainee C Programmer.
I'd even help for free if possible.

But i think the Dev has well abandoned this project.
Or just maybe is waiting for UE5 with Lumen and Nanite to be released.
No need for a new engine with that one, since it's far superior than anything you could create on your own.

I think the dev's just a pussy tbh. I was still living in the US, over two years ago when I offered to do all the logos and branding for 4.0 for free (I'm a graphic designer by trade). I sent a proposal of a new logo and branding elements, and he replied, saying he liked it and wanted to move forward on it. I've heard nothing from him since then. I've put time into this project, along with all the talented modders who've spent their time improving the base 3.5 game (including me with 4k textures and such).

It feels like the dev's just been sat there, lurking the forum and letting all the negative feedback get to him, so he's eventually thrown his toys out of his pram, instead of nurturing a very loyal fan base. If that's the case, I hope he's reading this and can prove me wrong.

I'm calling you out, @xpadmin! :)

Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:01 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Can someone please just CD project red this guy, steal the source and more interested people will do it for him. Like ffs an update every year maybe if we’re lucky
@xpadmin cmon buddy we were impatient like 2 years ago, shits far past old at this point. All you gotta do is say that you can’t be bothered anymore, but here we all still are waiting for something to happen. Why do you even bother keeping the site up if you can’t be arsed

And can someone please message the guy who makes dr deviant and tell him to implement FUCKING DESKTOP CONTROLS!
:evil:

Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:56 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Kalell wrote:
I think one of the VR sex simulation games on Patreon or SubStar could be made by one of them. There are three games I know of that feel like something they'd make. Dr. Deviant, VR HOT, and ComeCloser. It's probably just fans of XSP that decided to do their own take of the game but they're extremely similar. All they lack is a story mode.

I just checked out those games, and Dr Deviant is indeed pretty close to XSP dungeon mode. Too bad it's VR only but i have my eyes on this one

Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:31 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Apparently I'm not the only one who's reached out to xpadmin to offer to help finish the game--for free. He said something about how they were nearly done with 4.0 and it would take too long to catch someone up to speed, and this was at the end of 2018. 4.0 will be obsolete when it comes out. Or rather, IF it comes out, and it's probably *already* obsolete.

Fuck XPAdmin. He had every chance not to fuck this up.

Sun May 02, 2021 12:25 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Yup. I've been away for more than 2 years.

Still nothing new.

Abandoned.

Wed May 05, 2021 9:24 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

I will repeat once more what i said in 2017 and yes he is still dead

Thu May 06, 2021 11:56 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

huffie wrote:

Damn! That's horrible if it's true, and explains a lot. How did you get to find out about that?

Fri May 07, 2021 2:07 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

when i wrote that i had been trying to get in touch with him since then i have talked to him

Fri May 07, 2021 4:04 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

huffie wrote:

Oh, i didn't knew that, how you know that happened?... Also, was him alone doing the whole project?

Greetings.

Sun May 09, 2021 9:11 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

So if he is dead than who was posting from his profile in 2019 saying they are still working on the engine ? I call bullshit until you post evidence

Wed May 12, 2021 8:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 84  Next