View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 8
Rank 8

Numana wrote:
Lost_Hawk wrote:
I've been following X Moon for a while but I think it's safe to say that this project is not being worked on anymore.
There is a other great project going on, check out https://www.patreon.com/meshedvr/posts.
Virt a Mate is the best adult game (better to say creator) i have ever seen. There are great updates almost every month and the community is awesome.
You can play it in VR or just use your monitor.
When you get it check out: https://directory.vamresources.com/?b=vam for your upload and downloads.
Good bye X Moon, it was fun.

I seriously cannot disagree more. I've tried it, and it is nothing but a character and animation designer. It has nothing to do with anybody except for those who love design and animation. Its no doubt one of the most advanced and intuitive adult animation tool, but in terms of use by a none-designer, there is absolutely unequivocally nothing worth any value in it. Unless you can get off on simply looking at a static model you've created with very minor and unsatisfying control then its totally for you. It but it is nothing like, and most likely never will be any product close to the quality of xStoryPlayer in terms of adult entertainment, even in its current state.

Edit: I came off way to strong. Its a quality product, and I can see why people would like it, but this is my opinion, and I seriously believe I'm speaking for the majority of the people following xStoryPlayer.

I understand what you mean, when I started VaM I got confused because there are a lot of possibilities and a lot of options. But the difference is that I love creating scenes to my taste so I spend a lot of time learning how to create scenes.
If you don't like to create stuff in VaM then you can go to the VAM Scene Directory to download all kinds of scenes and models. There are also some interesting interaction scenes and there will be more in the future.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:45 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Update as to when we can expect delivery of the new version. Looking forward to it with great anticipation!!!

Thank you!!

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:10 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

xpadmin wrote:
I like to thank everyone for the compliments!
Putting screenshots out there is somewhat of a risk, and I am very glad people like them :).

Things are far from ready, so please bear with us for some time.
Making things in engines like Unreal and Unity goes (initially) a lot faster for understandable reasons.
Developing a custom engine however is in my opinion still the way to go, if you want to set your game apart from other games.

We will take all suggestions that are given to heart and aim to bring you a great game.
Our only enemy at this time is time itself.

I feel like this says alot. Honestly, games do take alot of time and effort to be made. Even more when you are making your own engine from 0%. Don't believe me? i will post this for one of the most popular games: GTA V.

"Preliminary work on Grand Theft Auto V began after Grand Theft Auto IV's release in April 2008; full development lasted approximately three years. Rockstar North's core 360-person team co-opted studios around the world owned by parent company Rockstar Games to facilitate development between a full team of over 1,000."

And they had 1000+ people working on it and even then the game was released in 2013 almost 2014....Now, it is true that this game is not a full scale openworld game. However, due to the complexity of the project (like free body part movements + making their own engine) in addition to the fact that i bet they are not more than 15+ people working on this. Of course this would take time.

Now, it is true that the lack of communication makes people unease, and to loose hope in the process. But they might have their reasons (maybe some of the team mates left, maybe something happened to one of them, a lot of things could have happened). Now one thing i know is that no one would keep a website alive unless they are intending to deliver something (AKA info, Software, video, etc....). The fact that the website is alive means that someone is paying for it.

@xpadmin and other team members, wherever you guys are I wish you well, and I ask you to disregard any bad comments in this thread since people are just saying it out of pure anger (with some reasons but still). :)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:20 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

pedrolugan wrote:
xpadmin wrote:
I like to thank everyone for the compliments!
Putting screenshots out there is somewhat of a risk, and I am very glad people like them :).

Things are far from ready, so please bear with us for some time.
Making things in engines like Unreal and Unity goes (initially) a lot faster for understandable reasons.
Developing a custom engine however is in my opinion still the way to go, if you want to set your game apart from other games.

We will take all suggestions that are given to heart and aim to bring you a great game.
Our only enemy at this time is time itself.

I feel like this says alot. Honestly, games do take alot of time and effort to be made. Even more when you are making your own engine from 0%. Don't believe me? i will post this for one of the most popular games: GTA V.

"Preliminary work on Grand Theft Auto V began after Grand Theft Auto IV's release in April 2008; full development lasted approximately three years. Rockstar North's core 360-person team co-opted studios around the world owned by parent company Rockstar Games to facilitate development between a full team of over 1,000."

And they had 1000+ people working on it and even then the game was released in 2013 almost 2014....Now, it is true that this game is not a full scale openworld game. However, due to the complexity of the project (like free body part movements + making their own engine) in addition to the fact that i bet they are not more than 15+ people working on this. Of course this would take time.

Now, it is true that the lack of communication makes people unease, and to loose hope in the process. But they might have their reasons (maybe some of the team mates left, maybe something happened to one of them, a lot of things could have happened). Now one thing i know is that no one would keep a website alive unless they are intending to deliver something (AKA info, Software, video, etc....). The fact that the website is alive means that someone is paying for it.

@xpadmin and other team members, wherever you guys are I wish you well, and I ask you to disregard any bad comments in this thread since people are just saying it out of pure anger (with some reasons but still). :)

Nice i like ur thinking (: thumbs up ! ^^

Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:22 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello everyone,

It has been quite some time since my last post and some of you may have been wondering if I was still alive.
I have been hesitant posting something because I know there is still a lot of work ahead before the next version can be released.

We have been working very hard on the engine and the code is starting to shape up the way that I wanted. A lot has been learned from the previous version(s) and those lessons are being incorporated into the new engine. Dynamic loading of the environment, elaborate modding options and easier updating are some of these lessons.

I like to thank everyone supporting us and promise to do everything needed to release an new version for you.

Best regards Xpadmin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:52 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Thank you for posting xpadmin, i know it will make a lot of people happy just to see that your still around.

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

xpadmin wrote:
Hello everyone,

It has been quite some time since my last post and some of you may have been wondering if I was still alive.
I have been hesitant posting something because I know there is still a lot of work ahead before the next version can be released.

We have been working very hard on the engine and the code is starting to shape up the way that I wanted. A lot has been learned from the previous version(s) and those lessons are being incorporated into the new engine. Dynamic loading of the environment, elaborate modding options and easier updating are some of these lessons.

I like to thank everyone supporting us and promise to do everything needed to release an new version for you.

Best regards Xpadmin

Sounds awesome, and thanks for checking in with an update.

Just a few words every now and then rather than once every 18 months is important as well to keep your backers in the loop, though. Or have someone else do it for you?

Looking forward to the next version! :)

Saiko: "I hate you"

(ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:59 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Awesome!

Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:13 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

xpadmin wrote:
Hello everyone,

Best regards Xpadmin

Faith = restored. Thank you, Xpadmin! :)

Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:24 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

xpadmin wrote:
Hello everyone,

Best regards Xpadmin

Take youre time. I know you do youre best job.
Greetings Bruce :mrgreen:

Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 84  Next