View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Heyah
I've watched many game projects (how they arise, grow and fall) ...
And unfortunately this project, looks like abandoned.
If the DEV's has nothing to say ... it means only one - There is nothing to talk about, because nothing new is created.
We can only hope, that someday, someone will resurrect and expand this wonderful game .

PS. I regularly check here (with great hope), that something will move forward.

Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:43 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

I've been following X Moon for a while but I think it's safe to say that this project is not being worked on anymore.
There is a other great project going on, check out https://www.patreon.com/meshedvr/posts.
Virt a Mate is the best adult game (better to say creator) i have ever seen. There are great updates almost every month and the community is awesome.
You can play it in VR or just use your monitor.
When you get it check out: https://directory.vamresources.com/?b=vam for your upload and downloads.
Good bye X Moon, it was fun.

Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:55 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

None off those games makes there own Engine so its quite pointless to compare them.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:22 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Lost_Hawk wrote:
I've been following X Moon for a while but I think it's safe to say that this project is not being worked on anymore.
There is a other great project going on, check out https://www.patreon.com/meshedvr/posts.
Virt a Mate is the best adult game (better to say creator) i have ever seen. There are great updates almost every month and the community is awesome.
When you get it check out: https://directory.vamresources.com/?b=vam for your upload and downloads.

I seriously cannot disagree more. I've tried it, and it is nothing but a character and animation designer. It has nothing to do with anybody except for those who love design and animation. Its no doubt one of the most advanced and intuitive adult animation tool, but in terms of use by a none-designer, there is absolutely unequivocally nothing worth any value in it. Unless you can get off on simply looking at a static model you've created with very minor and unsatisfying control then its totally for you. It but it is nothing like, and most likely never will be any product close to the quality of xStoryPlayer in terms of adult entertainment, even in its current state.

Edit: I came off way to strong. Its a quality product, and I can see why people would like it, but this is my opinion, and I seriously believe I'm speaking for the majority of the people following xStoryPlayer.

Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:33 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Numana wrote:
Lost_Hawk wrote:

I seriously cannot disagree more. I've tried it, and it is nothing but a character and animation designer. It has nothing to do with anybody except for those who love design and animation. Its no doubt one of the most advanced and intuitive adult animation tool, but in terms of use by a none-designer, there is absolutely unequivocally nothing worth any value in it. Unless you can get off on simply looking at a static model you've created with very minor and unsatisfying control then its totally for you. It but it is nothing like, and most likely never will be any product close to the quality of xStoryPlayer in terms of adult entertainment, even in its current state.

Edit: I came off way to strong. Its a quality product, and I can see why people would like it, but this is my opinion, and I seriously believe I'm speaking for the majority of the people following xStoryPlayer.

You are absolutely right in that VaM is still far below XSP in the level of interaction and variety it offers. It is a testament to the vision and skill of XSP developer(s) that still, many years from the release of latest XSP version, it is by far the technically most advanced interactive sex sim out there.

However, VaM shows promise that it could one day approach the richness of XSP. The developer has a similar overall vision, although there are differences in details. And, unlike XSP, it is being actively developed and the state of development is made visible to the community. It might not be our last hope, but it certainly seems like the best one for the time being.

Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:12 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

XSP is dead. Thats all. Thank You. Bye

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:24 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

he has made post maybe not on this board but other boards check out the very last board :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:39 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

prlumley1 wrote:
he has made post maybe not on this board but other boards check out the very last board :mrgreen:

if you mean the ''other'' part of this site then thats not xpadmin, that was xpmoderator.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:06 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Numana wrote:
Lost_Hawk wrote:

AGREED! i took the chance on it and wow, it is way to advanced for me, too confusing and i dont want to sit through hours of videos to try and figure it all out. Like you said as far as the graphics, they're phenominal, but way to confusing. XMP is the greatest ive found thus far. I have ALOT of hope in the next version. FINGERS CROSSED

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:09 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Hey.... Who knows, maybe he end up surprising us with a content rich open world xstory player.

Cant hurt to dream (and maybe it becomes reality :shock: )

Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 84  Next