View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Long Live the Princess (mind control, fantasy setting) 
Rank 15
Rank 15

thanks for the update really good game

Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:07 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

prlumley1 wrote:
thanks for the update really good game

Thank you! :)

Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.17.0 is now out for everyone. You can find download links and patch notes here.

Changelog 0.17.0:
  • You can now spend time with Nell to improve your relationship with her.
  • Expanded church tower content.
  • Added Advanced Training.
  • Three new scenes with Nell added to the Gallery.
  • Agility training now goes up to level 6.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 4.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.18.0 is now out for patrons, who can download it from this link.

This version is short because I was sick nearly half the month, not to mention the fact that February is a short month, to begin with. Still, I've packed it with as much content as I can, including some much-needed quality of life improvements.

The main focus of this update is to teach you how to solve dark secrets. With this out of the way, there is almost no limit to where we can go with upcoming versions. I'm a little secretive with my patch notes this time. You'll probably realize why once you've actually played this update.

Additionally, the town travel system has been replaced with a brand new town map. You'll receive a quick explanation of how it works once you load your saved game or play through the tutorial.

Changelog 0.18.0:
  • You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person's dark secrets.
  • Town travel system replaced with a town map.
  • Significant development added to one potential relationship.
  • New scene added to the gallery.
  • Rejecting Nell now awards a point of Charisma. This also applies retroactively to existing saves.
  • Touched up many outdated transitions in the early parts of the game.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.18.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.19.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.18.0 here, and 0.19.0 here (patrons only).

0.19.0 is probably the most significant update I've made for this game yet, the result of me working on it 7 days a week all month alongside my regular job. It contains 442 new images, well beyond the previous record of 155 in version 0.11.0. Much of this comes from small variations in the renders, but that's not unique for this update.

You can now crack Evelyn's dark secret, romance her, and... well, I'll just let you see for yourself. Keep in mind that she won't be coming back if she has left town in your game, so if you want to see most of the new content, you need to load a save from before she left, or start a new game.

In any case, I strongly recommend starting over from scratch in this version. I usually don't do this, but because of the way this update is structured, you'll get the most out of it if the new content integrates itself with your game from the very beginning. You'll understand why once you play it, I suspect.

Anyway, enjoy!

Changelog 0.19.0:
  • Implemented Evelyn's dark secret.
  • Two new repeatable scenes with Evelyn.
  • Two additional repeatable scenes for when you spend time with Evelyn.
  • Expanded Remove Inhibitions for Evelyn.
  • Expanded Evelyn's night scene with alternate renders for new wardrobe state.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 5.
  • Added a new category to the Gallery. Moved one existing scene to this new category.
  • Increased the requirements for Evelyn to make a final decision about her relationship with the MC.
  • Major overhaul of the way Evelyn's renders are selected behind the scenes, improving many transitions and making it easier to add new poses.
  • Added variation images for when Evelyn speaks, making conversations with her work the same as with the other girls.
  • All existing conversations with Evelyn in the home location updated to use the new visuals.
  • Like with Nell, rejecting Primrose now awards a point of Charisma. This is retroactive. You will still receive Charisma for accepting their advances.
  • Standardized the location menus across the game. Options will now be shown in this order: Spells, actions, everything else, destinations, leave. Please let me know if you find any exceptions to this.
  • Added menu shortcuts to the map in the two locations where you are most likely to use it.

Changelog 0.18.0:
  • You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person's dark secrets.
  • Town travel system replaced with a town map.
  • Significant development added to one potential relationship.
  • New scene added to the gallery.
  • Rejecting Nell now awards a point of Charisma. This also applies retroactively to existing saves.
  • Touched up many outdated transitions in the early parts of the game.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.19.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.20.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.19.0 here, and 0.20.0 here (patrons only).

This month's update features practically all the fey creatures in the game, but the main focus is on the Fairy Queen and the Fey Court. The last time we visited the Fairy Queen was back in version 0.8.0, and at that time you left her hanging. It's time for you to pay her back.

If you've been following this game since the beginning (hey, thanks for sticking around! I appreciate it), you probably realize that this is the second time I've released a version 0.20. Thankfully, this is also the last time we'll run into problems like that. The previous 0.20 should have been numbered 0.2.0, but I hadn't quite settled on a numbering scheme yet. Suffice to say, this new version is the real 0.20.0.

I recently held a poll for patrons at the higher tiers, asking them if they wanted me to go back and improve some of the older sex scenes in the game and when I should do so. You might have noticed that the older scenes look far more primitive than more recent ones, often featuring just two frames of animation and some strange rendering choices. I want to bring them to the level of the more recent scenes, with at least 5 frames of animation, which I have found to be the sweet spot. Since the poll ended up being split relatively equally between improving the old scenes as soon as possible and at the end of the project, I decided to land somewhere in the middle and improve scenes when I have spare time.

It so happens that I finished the core content in this update earlier than expected, so I went back and improved one of the oldest sex scenes as well as the renders surrounding it. I'm talking about the interrogation scene with Samarra and Nell, and the associated handjob. The entire sequence was weird for a number of reasons. First and foremost, the images were the most grainy of all renders in the whole game. Second, the "animation" had only two frames. Third, Nell looked really weird in some of these images because of a problem with her skin texture that I have since resolved. There are still a couple of scenes with her that might need fixing later, but for now, my focus was on this one. I recommend giving that scene another go to see the improvements for yourselves.

Anyway, that's enough rambling. Please enjoy the update!

Changelog 0.20.0:
  • You may now revisit the Fey Court.
  • Multiple new scenes with the Fairy Queen.
  • New scene with the Leanan Sídhe.
  • Completely revamped visuals and animation for the interrogation scene with Samarra and Nell.
  • One new musical track
  • Experimental: Map is shown automatically when you visit the streets in town while no other events are occurring.
  • The map is now dimmed during nighttime.
  • Primrose's sex menu didn't show if you missed one of her optional scenes. It should now be visible if you've had sex with her at all.
  • Removed references to non-existing face animation for Evelyn that caused issues for Android users.

Changelog 0.19.0:
  • Implemented Evelyn's dark secret.
  • Two new repeatable scenes with Evelyn.
  • Two additional repeatable scenes for when you spend time with Evelyn.
  • Expanded Remove Inhibitions for Evelyn.
  • Expanded Evelyn's night scene with alternate renders for new wardrobe state.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 5.
  • Added a new category to the Gallery. Moved one existing scene to this new category.
  • Increased the requirements for Evelyn to make a final decision about her relationship with the MC.
  • Major overhaul of the way Evelyn's renders are selected behind the scenes, improving many transitions and making it easier to add new poses.
  • Added variation images for when Evelyn speaks, making conversations with her work the same as with the other girls.
  • All existing conversations with Evelyn in the home location updated to use the new visuals.
  • Like with Nell, rejecting Primrose now awards a point of Charisma. This is retroactive. You will still receive Charisma for accepting their advances.
  • Standardized the location menus across the game. Options will now be shown in this order: Spells, actions, everything else, destinations, leave. Please let me know if you find any exceptions to this.
  • Added menu shortcuts to the map in the two locations where you are most likely to use it.

Sun May 05, 2019 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hey Belle, I've read this thread today and thought about giving her a shot! Sounds like you really put some time and effort into this game! I've read some good things about it but have a question, is there sex in this game? I figured it had nudity but missed anywhere that say if there is fucking or not

Sun May 05, 2019 3:51 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

D1ESEL_614 wrote:
Hey Belle, I've read this thread today and thought about giving her a shot! Sounds like you really put some time and effort into this game! I've read some good things about it but have a question, is there sex in this game? I figured it had nudity but missed anywhere that say if there is fucking or not

It has lots and lots of hardcore fucking, have no fear. ;)

Sun May 05, 2019 3:55 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 7
Rank 7

Belle wrote:
D1ESEL_614 wrote:

It has lots and lots of hardcore fucking, have no fear. ;)

LOL Thanks for the quick response! I will download it and give it a shot! If i like it ill be sure to make a donation

Sun May 05, 2019 4:07 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

thanks for the update :mrgreen:

Thu May 09, 2019 8:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next