View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 new feature request 
Rank 2
Rank 2

first it will be nice to have both girl licking your dick, next to be able to have a girl to suck dick when using machine, pole or been fucked by other girl (monica futa), monica should let you fuck her when fucking or when saiko suck her, monica fucking saiko when she is chained or sucking.
more girls model and clothes, shoes and the ability to swap them. when you update the first 2 stories on the 3.5 version? I am tired to swap player and I get tired to remember the commands and keys difference.

More toys like 2 vibrators, machines and poles, the ability to move the pole, more poses, I mean sit on the bench or chair, ability for the player to lay down for fucking like the Christmas story, girls ability to bend down at command and lay down on the floor.

Now get new client in your market, crossdressers? I mean no futa, gays? lesbians?

Keep going and well done, looking forward for new continent.

Regards

Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:40 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

@s_lapking good ideas

Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:56 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

like think that would be great

Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:41 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

also i would you add a ^ i call it a roof sitter but i know that it isnt the name of it .that you put one leg on one side and the other leg on the other and you chain each hand to one side and head chained down to i think that would be good idea

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:03 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

since you already have chains how about a battery with some resistance like shock therapy also excercise bike stationary with dildo in seat that moves up and down :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]