View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Can you make custom 3D models look like this for the game? 
Rank 3
Rank 3

I cant find my og account I made a year ago but these just some ideas I had for custom 3D models for modding

Attachments:
Pic 15.png
Pic 15.png [ 860.93 KiB | Viewed 10332 times ]
tumblr_nly5gj1oHU1sz8grlo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nly5gj1oHU1sz8grlo1_1280.jpg [ 116.28 KiB | Viewed 10332 times ]
tumblr_oladb6OdMt1vhcyobo1_500.jpg
tumblr_oladb6OdMt1vhcyobo1_500.jpg [ 27.37 KiB | Viewed 10332 times ]
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:14 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

^^^God look at those thighs in the last pic with claire redfield. I wish there was a way to mod and add her. Im definitely obsessed with claire redfield when she looks like that! Theres not many good naked pics of her out there but that's a keeper. I get theres games where she doesn't look like that and I understand theres some of you out there that arent interested in her but damn who can I give my soul to have that lol. And moira well I wasnt gonna add moira accept I search for quite awhile for a decent naked pic of her. Something that looked sexy. Theres alot out there but nothing thats really decent. I actually found that pic up there by complete accident. I wasnt going to add her because at first before I ever thought of a naked pic of her I was worried that she was under age. I looked at the official RE wiki and it said she was born in 1991 and that she was at that terra save party in RE2R in 2011 which makes her 20. So then i googled around looking for one.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]