View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 (STORY)Esk's Doctors Room 
Rank 17
Rank 17

T0mcat wrote:

Great job, Eskarn... (although I would have done the story a bit differently, but as I suck at writing code and stuff, I shut just shut my clap and be silent ;) )

When I played it, all went well until Monica asked if the Doc wants a fuck - then the timer was done a bit fast for me... :( It worked on the second attempt though :)

To give Monica a bit more of a nurse-ish look you could change the colour of her dress, stockings and shoes to pink... she looks like one of those Manga nurses then ;)

Monica is a receptionist in this story so i thought the default dress would be fine

T0mcat wrote:

Would it be possible to use the pole position to have Saiko making some squats, so the doc can check her heartbeats before and after some exercise? ;)
And it would be nice to put some randomness in, when Saiko is still waiting to be called up and the doc gets a blowjob from Monica... kinda like Saiko might either check all the pictures or looks back to see where those wet noises come from ;) Maybe even let the doc fuck Monica right then, for those players who are even more daring? ;)
)

You can go up to Monica before you ask Saiko into the office and say "Suck my cock" this also works after she is in the office too but there will be consequences for both
T0mcat wrote:

If I find the time, I'll write a more detailed storyline for one of the others I already did. You could reuse a lot of the setting, so another Doc's Office Adventure might be easy to do (or easier than a complete new one ;) )

If you want to write a storyline id be happy to work with you on it
but i am doing a tutorial first and a basic story template to make starting easier

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:16 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Great story. You have made a great job, Eskarn.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:02 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Eskarn wrote:
T0mcat wrote:
To give Monica a bit more of a nurse-ish look you could change the colour of her dress, stockings and shoes to pink... she looks like one of those Manga nurses then ;)

Monica is a receptionist in this story so i thought the default dress would be fine

Well, here in Germany only large doctor's offices with several doctors working there have a receptionist. Small offices have usually an assistent sitting at the desk, who also has to do other stuff like taking blood samples and suchlike. So they usually wear some white clothes, too.

And I wrote you COULD change, meaning change it if you want to ;)

Eskarn wrote:
T0mcat wrote:
And it would be nice to put some randomness in, when Saiko is still waiting to be called up and the doc gets a blowjob from Monica... kinda like Saiko might either check all the pictures or looks back to see where those wet noises come from ;) Maybe even let the doc fuck Monica right then, for those players who are even more daring? ;)
)

You can go up to Monica before you ask Saiko into the office and say "Suck my cock" this also works after she is in the office too but there will be consequences for both

Yeah, I read that in the walkthrough. It just would be nice, if there was more randomness involved. Like sometimes NOT getting caught in the act ;)

Eskarn wrote:
... i am doing a tutorial first and a basic story template to make starting easier

Even better. That'll be a great help for many people :)

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Now i got it to work, one thing do Before you ask Saiko to exam here you should have a dressing screen inside there and ask here to change dress to a White exam dress that is in were the screen is.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:15 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

There are files missing to get Esk_Abduction to work. Keep checking trace files and forgot where, you can copy needed files over ;) posting.php?mode=reply&f=27&t=3789#

Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:42 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello
are you thinking to work on continuation of your story?
Thanks

Fri May 08, 2015 4:19 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Would be happy if you updated this story so it work in 3.5 and add some talk and so you ask here to change to White exam dress that behind a screen and so on.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:48 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

skidrow wrote:
Would be happy if you updated this story so it work in 3.5 and add some talk and so you ask here to change to White exam dress that behind a screen and so on.

I might update it to 3.5 but i will have to find out what the update broke in my story and the code is a complete mess

I'm working on a 3.5 story now 8-) so it will have to be after that anyway

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:12 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I've been trying to play this story, but every time i undress Saiko nothing happens, she is supposed to say something about it being cold, but no. Nothing.
What the hell am i doing wrong here?

Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:33 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

ZaZall wrote:
I've been trying to play this story, but every time i undress Saiko nothing happens, she is supposed to say something about it being cold, but no. Nothing.
What the hell am i doing wrong here?

Feel free to PM me and include what part you are up to

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next