View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Can't progress with Jenna 
Rank 1
Rank 1

I've gotten past the pool part and am now stuck on making her meet me a second time, i showed her the nude photos and asked her to meet with me but all she says is "whatever" or i don't care" please help.

Edit: Never mind i got through it after trying an hour and half >.>

Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:48 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi,friend.I have same problem to persuade Jenna to meet me again.I send her nude photo's and ask her to meet me.Onky she says to me it's "whatever" or " I don't care","you ask me that already",You are repeating yourself",you know stuff like that.Can you tell me please how you succed to persuade her to meet?? Sorry about my english or any mistakes during writing my post. :-D

Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:15 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

If my memory serves well (And i hope it does) you should meet her at her apartment after you show her that photos (Or there is a little more chatting, i dont really know now). But i think you might find all you answers in tutorial on web. I was using it during my first playtrough ant it did its job.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:46 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Thank you I already pass that part of the game,but I don't remember what word exactly launched her to continue her to talk with me.I ask her all kind of question's.Great game I hope there will be XStory Player part 2 or some new versions of the game. :-D

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]