View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Using the Treadmill 
Rank 12
Rank 12

Yes thats true! you can actually use the treadmill in the gym scene. Just stand on it press the buttons and you will see it working, it even has 2 stages of speed! :D

Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

^ 8-) i'm off to try this out.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:11 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

It would be awesome if in later stages of the game when game world would be more dynamic if we could impress other girls by running at top speed or picking up heavy weights :D

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:47 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Patryk wrote:
It would be awesome if in later stages of the game when game world would be more dynamic if we could impress other girls by running at top speed or picking up heavy weights :D

Love to see a leveling system. I know it's far off, but I'd like to see something like this:

Strength stat: Lift heavier objects as if they were lighter. Lifting unconscious characters will be easier, moving objects will require less effort. Some object not able to be previously moved/lifted now can be. Raised by training at the gym, lifting weights or by general labor work.

Speed stat: Increases movement speed. 'Nuff said. Raised by walking/running on the treadmill and general running around. Raises faster on the treadmill however.

Awareness/Perception stat: You can overhear conversations at greater distances, allowing you to eavesdrop and obtain useful information. Also enables a tip message when dealing with certain NPCs, allowing you to predict certain things (for example, working in a store, you it'll give you a tip on what the NPC would be looking for). Raised by misc quests to find little objects and such.

Charisma stat: You can more easily convince an NPC to do what you say. Can gain favor or forgiveness from NPCs for saying certain things. Allows you to slack off more at the workplace as your boss will accept your excuses more often. Raised by simply talking to NPCs.

Typically there's a fifth stat in here for Luck or something, but I don't see it working its way in, outside of randomly gaining extra cash or something.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:32 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Malachai wrote:
Patryk wrote:

Love to see a leveling system. I know it's far off, but I'd like to see something like this:

Strength stat: Lift heavier objects as if they were lighter. Lifting unconscious characters will be easier, moving objects will require less effort. Some object not able to be previously moved/lifted now can be. Raised by training at the gym, lifting weights or by general labor work.

Speed stat: Increases movement speed. 'Nuff said. Raised by walking/running on the treadmill and general running around. Raises faster on the treadmill however.

Awareness/Perception stat: You can overhear conversations at greater distances, allowing you to eavesdrop and obtain useful information. Also enables a tip message when dealing with certain NPCs, allowing you to predict certain things (for example, working in a store, you it'll give you a tip on what the NPC would be looking for). Raised by misc quests to find little objects and such.

Charisma stat: You can more easily convince an NPC to do what you say. Can gain favor or forgiveness from NPCs for saying certain things. Allows you to slack off more at the workplace as your boss will accept your excuses more often. Raised by simply talking to NPCs.

Typically there's a fifth stat in here for Luck or something, but I don't see it working its way in, outside of randomly gaining extra cash or something.

Oh yes, RPG elements with stats like that would all another layer of depth to the gameplay and would add something refreshing and rewarding to do besides interacting with girls.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:08 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

This would probably totally ruin the gameplay, as the game probably won't have any use for those as your playing many protagonist, which would make you work 3x to get your stat. Whats more their would be lots of stat to upgrade in order to get the girl instead of going normally to reach the girl. A lots of stuff to get through and probably by the time you reach the goal your already worn out, although it would be rewarding as ya would say if it in RPG but in this type of physic adult game, that would definitely mess up a lot of the normal gameplay.

There still mods, so making that would be possible.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:51 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

If the RPG elements would be implemented, I wouldn't want to see them as exactly as Malachai described his stats, but some sort of RPG elements are always welcome in games, since they bring another layer of depth and more progression to the gameplay, which is typically fun and rewarding thing to experience, aside from getting the girls in XStoryPlayer's example.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:04 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I want to get one of the girls to use it naked and maybe a little "touchy feely" during her run. Also want to do her from behind on it (while it's off of course).

Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]