View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Features Like to See in Version 4 or 4.5 
Rank 3
Rank 3

I will like to see this Features in the Version 4 or 4.5
The First Feature I Will like to see is Build Mod like Sims 4 we can spawn any object in the world such as table,toys,machine,chain etc.It will allow us to customize dungeon and we can place in the world this Features can save the time of the game creator he only needs to create only the world for next version.
Second Feature I Will like to see is Third Person view.
Third Feature I Will like to see is Protagonist we can chose our own protagonist it will have menu where we can type her/his name and chose the gender they will have traits like sims 4 and we can choose there type they can be a slave,mistress and master if the player is selected a slave Monica & Saiko or any other player would punish him the protagonist would make him worship them lick there feet and he will submit (submission or give up)to them and we can change the clothes our protagonist it would be nice.
Fourth Feature I Will Like to see toys such as chastity device.Bed and pain bar and uncomfortable bar.
I hope you like my concept Thank you.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]