View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 I'm guessing cowgirl will be an update at some point, right? 
Rank 3
Rank 3

I was just thinking that there is no way for the guy to lay on his back, so the girl could give him a handjob or blowjob while he is lying back. Also, you can't have her ride you with the current issue. I'm guessing it is going to be worked in at some point.

Also being able to straddle a woman lying on the ground would be good to be able to titfuck on the ground, or to get a blowjob while she is lying on her back.

Wed May 22, 2013 3:02 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

I'm in favor of those features (if possible)
The cowgirl one for example could be done by telling the girl what you want and then the screen would probably fade out.
Allowing the game engine to relocate and fix the player to the ground, or bed with the girl already on top. She could then do most of the work, or if the 1st person view would be changed as i imagine. the "W" key meaning forward would mean thrusting upwards.
I'm thinking it could be done.
I'm extremely in favor of the titfucking, seeing as I'm a big fan of tits, and therefore fucking of aforementioned tits.
But i'm not sure about how fluid the transitioning between, for example missionary to placing the dong between her tits could be.
But as i said, in the future i would like to see those features.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]