View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Transsexual Dreams Story, Other Ideas 
Rank 15
Rank 15

lostlegends wrote:
I would suggest if you are going to do things that may split the player base, that the game and the "story's" are split up. That way you could buy the base game and get updates, and then buy the stories that you wanted to add to the game.

I actually figured this is how the game is going to work. :lol:

Sun May 12, 2013 8:17 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

ObiJohnKenobi wrote:

>A Transsexual Dreams story - My favorite fetish is transsexuals, and I know I'm not alone. Maybe she could be a co-worker at an office, and you ask her out on a date. You could take her out to a restaurant or a club and talk to her, and then it's time to take her back to your place. You could have her dance for you, and she asks you to undress her. When you remove her lower clothing (maybe a zip-up tight skirt or a pair of pants/shorts), she has panties on and there is a noticeable bulge. (Thought bubble: "Is that... a bulge?") Then you pull down her panties and *SURPRISE!* :o (Thought bubble: "Holy shit! I wasn't expecting this!") Then she says "You, uh, you didn't know, did you? Are you turned off?" And then you could say something like "No, actually, it turns me on." And then it's BJ and sex time!

OK just joined the forums recently but I have been playing the game for a long time now, and I had to bump this.

I agree with everything the man said especially, especially the Tgirl story, you hit the nail on the head as long as the story. I would vote to have futanari option also, and either way the girl must be passable...hot with big tits and hung like an elf! And I know theres lots who agree.

I understand it may not be right for you right now, but please keep it in mind! I bet you it will bring in a big crowd

Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:03 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

I have to admit futanari on futanari is a big turn on for me.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:24 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Transexuals don't do it for me either but where is the harm in catering to a broad range of tastes? Pun unintended but pretty good. Anyway if there's a transexual story I simply wouldn't play that story. It certainly wouldn't drive me away from the game - why would it do that to you?

Likewise I bought the game for the BDSM aspects. The rest is nice too, and I wouldn't want to deny anyone more into vanilla their pleasure.

The only things that would drive me away would be non-consensual sex. If the darkdreams didn't have the diary element, or if the school scene involved underage girls or force, I'd delete the game and secure-erase my hard disk too.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:07 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

For me there is a difference between a man with breasts and a girl with a dick. :D
Semantics I guess.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:28 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

KotLPL wrote:
For me there is a difference between a man with breasts and a girl with a dick. :D
Semantics I guess.

Not semantics at all! Well put I couldn't have said it better myself. Best of both worlds haha

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:42 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Dickgirls would only keep me away from the game if I had to pay extra for a feature I will never use.
But I can say the same about Elfgirls with triple-D tits and latina hips. Don't bother if they are in the game, as long as I don't HAVE to play with them or HAVE to pay extra for something I don't want to play with.

So.. maybe these fetishes should best be handled in a kind of "addon" mode? You want them, you buy them and they add to the basic game.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:05 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

T0mcat wrote:
Dickgirls would only keep me away from the game if I had to pay extra for a feature I will never use.
But I can say the same about Elfgirls with triple-D tits and latina hips. Don't bother if they are in the game, as long as I don't HAVE to play with them or HAVE to pay extra for something I don't want to play with.

So.. maybe these fetishes should best be handled in a kind of "addon" mode? You want them, you buy them and they add to the basic game.

I'd support the add-on/DLC/Stuff Pack idea if it came to it because I truly like what these developers are doing with this software.

From what I've gathered, I doubt you'd HAVE to play with those characters. Also, if the game was done in a more RPGish style (which I think is the eventual intention) where you'd be interacting with many different characters, say in a classroom setting, then I'm sure the devs would add an option in the settings which would toggle a dickgirl/futa if they were added. Similar to that of Slave Maker 3 if anyone here is familiar with that game.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:10 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

I'd like to know the developer's/admin's opinion about dickgirls.

To be honest, I find the trailer for GF4ever somehow tingly, but it is absolutely clear that the dark haired dickgirl with her/his(?) prick of arm's length is a nearly surreal fantasy and absolutely unrealistic. On the other side, there was the fat guy spanking Samantha with his "baseball batter" in the test video, the custom fluids, and there is a tentacle dream coming, so I am not sure about realism in XSP.

Anyway, although I am not in dickgirls and rather dislike transsexuals, I found it an interesting challenge to find a creative solution for making a dickgirl like the one from GF4ever possible: With films like A.I. - Artificial Intelligence and Virtuosity, what about having an android (or gynoid, respectively) in XSP that can be modified to the player's liking?

If interested, I could make up a story idea.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:11 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@DemoLotion Man

I think exaggerating things is one of the nice things possible in CG adult videos/gaming.
It allows for viewing fetishes that are not possible/highly unlikely in real life (like the GF4E girls).

The tentacle story will indeed be one that fits in that category.

Creating your own perfect robot girl by mixing different options is an interesting idea.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next