View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 3d Person males and a movie making capability 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Although first person view is interesting, I prefer 3d person where both the male and female are present in the scene. This allows for more directed activity.
I've been a 3dSexVilla 2 player for as long as the game has been out. I love the many different kinds of poses, and the sequencer feature which allows you to direct your own
erotic movie, even though it is limited in its capablilities. The models here are much more realistic but then the technology has grown drastically in the past 10 years.

As much as I enjoy a good seduction game, the "find the right button to push to get her to say yes" formula is getting very old. That's why I believe the future of adult gaming
is machinima, where you create your own movie.
What I would like to see is a game with the same kind of engine as The Movies or Moviemaker but with adult actions as well as generic ones.
I made over 40 sequences in 3d SexVilla 2 including a feature length film with 11 chapters, as yet unfinished.
I realize that the number of polygons and rendering time to achieve the kind of realistic 3d look your models have would be great. I'm not sure if today's desktops have
that kind of realtime rendering ability. But if there was a way to do it, it would make a fantastic adult game. If players were allowed to make their own 3d props, sets, characters,
special effects, you'd be surprised at how fast it would develop.

Let me add that I know these aren't low cost additions to the programming and should only be considered as long term options. I was hoping that 3dSexVilla3 would move in that
direction, but THriXXX apparently felt that a multiplayer sexchat game would be more successful. I disagree.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]