View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 HTC Vive support added to XStoryPlayer 3.5 
Rank 3
Rank 3

This is completely unexpected but very, very welcome. :)

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:19 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

@xpadmin

I have to say, if this gets updated and is worked on a little bit further you have the ultimate adult VR game on your hands and will make a lot of sales, guaranteed !!!

Tweak it a little bit further so it has no more issues and i will make sure all the people on Reddit know about XStoryPlayer, this will bring a lot of new customers.
At the moment, it is quite difficult to get penetration going reliably except for getting a bj.

Looking around, basic object interaction and with the girls body is quite impressive, but there still needs to be a lot of tweaking and trial and error to get it to a state where i would say that it works reliably and naturally enough where i would say the freedom of interactivity doesn't lead to frustrating error of the game play mechanics.

I have tried every adult game for VR and have learned through trying out all the various approaches, what needs to be done to make an immersive VR adult game experience, so please read the feedback and give me your thoughts :

When using the Oculus Rift+Touch, the hand models and their functions are on the wrong controllers(Left and right, reversed).
At the moment the left hand model and it's functions appear on the right controller and the right hand model and it's functions appear on the left controller.
Please reverse them by looking into your SteamVR implementation.

When starting the game the main menu is stuck to your face, this is very nausea inducing , please make the main menu float in front of you, instead of fixed to the head

This is really important game mechanics wise for the roomscale experience and improving the overall experience : Disable moving the character around with the head-tracking information, instead only rely on the touch-pad to move the player around/Fix player feet on the ground.

This will make it possible to thrust/penetrate via head movement/HMD tracking information, so when the player has moved into position via touch-pad and fucks, it is possible to use both controllers at the same time while fucking the girl.

This would enable much more ways of interaction.

The hip mode doesn't work at all for the various sex positions, except for blow job which works decently

Make the interaction area/points of the hands more immediate and not laser pointers, that way you could grab the girl much more naturally, also increase the physics force when you grab the girl, you need to use too much force/speed to drag her/her limbs , at the moment it doesn't work naturally.

This combined with point 3 would make it possible to for example, when the girl lays on the table, you could grab her by her hips with two controllers and fuck her that way, which would be a very immersive and natural way to interact, which currently doesn't work properly because of the way the mechanics work.

Make it that while holding her hand and moving away she follows you so you can lead her to an object or area of the level, instead of having to type come here all the time and wait for her.

By holding the girl on the shoulders/neck/upper arm and pushing the girl towards the the table,pillory or what ever pre-destined object is in your vicinity, the girl will assume the position for that object you push her towards, now you don't need to type in a lot of commands for her to do that and instead use this method as a natural way to command her.

When using hip mode, let the controller at the hip vibrate when the penis reaches the end of the cavity, thus when thrusting in a rhythm the vibration will match your hip movement and give you immersive haptic feedback

When going into fast mode and changing the settings for the girls, save them for the next time you go into the fast mode.

When interacting with an object or the girl with your hands, make the hand models appear solid instead of transparent.
Also when pressing on the trigger while moving the hand make it possible to for example slap her/push her body with your hands

Red = Current Issues
Green= Suggestions/Ways to drastically improve XStoryPlayer in VR

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:00 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Good work guys!
Love the hip controller ... Lol

Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:44 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

@xpadmin thanks

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:47 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

fskas wrote:
-when you disable the tracking device option, you can no longer move (neither with the keyboard or the controller)

If you move your arm while pressing the right controller pad it should break you free of your frozen state. You'll then be able to move around without moving your arm.

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:44 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Maybe instead of popping the vive controller in your belt. There is https://www.vive.com/uk/vive-tracker/

I wish I could get VR, its just far too expensive currently.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:33 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

OMG I LOVE THIS!
Srsly, way to go!
I understand, that userbase for VR is not that large, but game itself felt like it was designed for VR experience from the very beginning.

Now, next great news will be 4.x release. Until then - sending positive rays your way, guys!

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:09 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Great to see VR support on this.
Perhaps we could get a teleporting style movement, i get sick from moving without moving. ^^
Plz have a look at the unreal engine vr demo project for an example of teleporting style movement.

Anything messed up the mods while in vr. Using directx9/11 crashes and using opengl the view is mirrored and upsidedown (*uarghhhh* if you like to feel real motion sickness try to play in opengl mode for a few seconds muhaha)

Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:11 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Based on suggestions from our users the HTC patch has been updated.

These are the updates:

- Gui is 3d object now
- Height settings added to gui settings menu
- Using cursor when no controllers active
- Pulse when thrusting deep
- More force body using hands
- Added penis options to chat menu
- Fixed left right hand inversion bug
- Fixed no position tracking bug
- Fixed popup window bug
- Fixed opengl inversion screen bug

Please let me know if you have any issues with the HTC Vive support for XStoryPlayer.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:11 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

I have tried the HTC VIVE supported version of story player 3.5, with my Oculus CV1 and touch controllers.
I have a few things want to say here.

1) Have you guys ever considered about official touch controllers support? It was still a really good experience even when I just used steam VR mode for my Oculus and touch, but my left and right hands are reversed.

2) I think it would be better for everybody if we can crab object by our hands instead of laser pointer. For tiny object as unbutton or unzip clothes, I think just simply touch them with our index finger will be the most convenient way. (Laser pointer can be menu only)

3) We need user interface menus be a little more VR friendly. Compar with a flouting window that bonded with our face, and following us even when turning around. I think a floating window that appears front of us every time when we bring it out, and doesn't move around befor we turn it off will be most friendly for VR experience. Or it could be bonded with our left hand controller, just, not our face.

3) Locomotion, I still feel the most comfortable locomotion for this kind of games in VR is teleportation. Also there is a position glitch when every time I crouch with my actual body, I think we need separate sitting and standing mode, so people who have hard time to actually crouch can use sitting mode, people like me can use standing mode with no simulated crouch to bother our position tracking.

4) VR patch for previous scenes in the future? I kinda like the girls in previous scenes, looking forward to see them in VR would.

5) Oh! I love that hip control. I think we can add some haptic feedback on controller when we pocking things in game with our "hip". All about immersion, right?

6) foot soles. This is a little personal, I have foot fetish, and all girls in this game have that completely flat foot soles! Wow! I would totally change that and pay a little more attention since we got 3d body models so detailed on all other parts.

Over all, this was a really good VR experience! Even this game wasn't build for VR from ground up, but the scales, sizes, and distance of every thing are just perfect! And there is a really natural physics and all the fun toys and tools for us to play with. Drag and undress girls with our real hands.

I am looking forward to the future of X moon production.
Thank you for all the hard works.

Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next