View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 15
Rank 15

i will always support as long as he hasnt closed this forum i know that he is working on it until that time he has my support 100% :mrgreen:

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

I can has new XStoryPlayer?

Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:44 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

we need more support on this site in a timely matter especially on feed back when sent to administration i have not received an email from you i have to call ccbill to confirm that payment was made i don't mind doing it i know you all are real busy but someone needs to check forum more often to show you care about your supporters i know i don't give enough money at one time but there is enough feed back at some point to check to see what is happening sincerely phil or prlumley1@att.net :?

Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:53 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

prlumley1 wrote:
we need more support on this site in a timely matter especially on feed back when sent to administration i have not received an email from you i have to call ccbill to confirm that payment was made i don't mind doing it i know you all are real busy but someone needs to check forum more often to show you care about your supporters i know i don't give enough money at one time but there is enough feed back at some point to check to see what is happening sincerely phil or prlumley1@att.net :?

I just simply won't donate again until I can see some activity from the dev, and a bit of information.

Correct me if i'm wrong and point me in the right direction, but I've not seen a single dev forum post for over a year, which is not a good sign.

Without any form of update at least twice per year, the interest kind of dies down severely.

Saiko: "I hate you"

(ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:22 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Verybad wrote:
prlumley1 wrote:

I just simply won't donate again until I can see some activity from the dev, and a bit of information.

Correct me if i'm wrong and point me in the right direction, but I've not seen a single dev forum post for over a year, which is not a good sign.

Without any form of update at least twice per year, the interest kind of dies down severely.

In case you didnt know he died a few months ago ,and someone took over this website to suck the last money out of new customers.
This post proberbly gets deleted but its the truth

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

huffie wrote:
In case you didnt know he died a few months ago ,and someone took over this website to suck the last money out of new customers.

What? That's so sad, definitely explains a lot. How do you know though, where's the proof?

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:29 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

IIT0NE wrote:
huffie wrote:

What? That's so sad, definitely explains a lot. How do you know though, where's the proof?

I imagine he extracted this information from his posterior.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:41 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

I concur with Boblicticious. Made it up to be a troll.... and a bad one at that. at least be creative with it.

as for proof, here ya go.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5512

A guy named Eskarn mentions that he talks to XPA on a semi regular basis. While conspiracy theorists will say it could have happened and someone is just sending messages back to make it seem like hes active, I will just settle for not believing it.

If you dive into the Psychology of someone who would "take over" a dead person's project for the money. They would want to keep it going for as long as possible. That means they would have most likely sent at least a few messages here and there on this forum to keep hope alive, rather than let it die slowly over time.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:23 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

I don't really blame him for not posting. It's constant "we need updates" posts. According to earlier posts they ran into issues and had to basically start over. There may be nothing worthwhile for them to update us on. A small 'we're still working on it' post would be nice though.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:43 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Well, he's definitely alive lol.

He was on the forum back in February, so definitely 'active', just not responding to questions regarding the next version and so on.

Saiko: "I hate you"

(ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 84  Next