View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 1
Rank 1

i legit want to play it ASAP :shock:

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:31 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

you at this point iv kinda given up on this. a little pissed about it to. this is the first game i have ever put money into for it to just stop and no news at all for years.i know that some ppl have been in contact with him but its dont change the fact that no new info has been posted in years. i get that it takes a long time to do this but i mean any info would be awesome but we dont even get that. idk i guess money wasted dont even thing ill be comeing back to see if anything new gets posted. been comeing back ever month to see if anything new comes up and its always the same.

Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:28 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

ARMtheWRAITh wrote:
4IncherInMyPants wrote:
All i want for christmas is v4, new engine looks and sounds dope can't wait for the release, original post was made over 2 years ago I hope its going well and that we will at least hear/see something about it soon, god speed my friends...God speed..

so next 2 years for beta. keep dreaming :D

you see.. i told 2 years for beta is minimum.

Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:56 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Probably Virt-a-Mate.[/quote]

Eeww! :roll:[/quote]

Hope you didn't have meant this serious. I'm talking about the "ewww" :shock:

Virt A Mate is the best VR Sandbox available. You can easily port sfm or blender models to daz and then to virt-a-mate or create your own daz models. This alone is insane but it get's even better. Now you can use this model of your wishes in any location, in any pose and have automatic or manual sex in vr with hand controls. The awesome available plugins will let the model react naturally, moaning, blushing, vaginal movement and alot of other cool thing easily accessable. It even has haptic device support for gloves, suites and several sex toys.

Instead of manually arranging what sexual act you like, you can do your own animations and scenes and safe them for later use with the possibilty to easily change the pose, model, hair, clothes, skin, textures, location etc. Not to mention it is a fully functional posing and animation Editor what works better in desktop mode what means you can use it without vr as well.

There is only one thing that is actually challenging and time consuming with virt-a-mate and that's learning the more advanced functions and cloth physics. Yes virt-a-mate has real clothing physics (what does look really cool, undressing your waifu with your own hands ;) ) beside default jiggle physics.

So you should say "yay" because it still gets regular updates all the time and several mods each day.

Tue May 05, 2020 5:27 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

WeylandYutani wrote:
Virt A Mate is the best VR Sandbox available.
There is only one thing that is actually challenging and time consuming with virt-a-mate and that's learning the more advanced functions and cloth physics. Yes virt-a-mate has real clothing physics (what does look really cool, undressing your waifu with your own hands ;) ) beside default jiggle physics.

It's not just the advanced functions. Virt-A-Mate is not a game, and not even a sandbox. It is a VR content creation tool where the intended audience is technical people (modders). The user interface can charitably be described as an "engineering UI" - absolutely no effort whatsoever has been spent in making the thing intuitive or easy to use. Even loading ready-made scenes is clunky and often they just don't work. I'm sure you can obtain good results if you invest the effort to learn the system, but most people (including me) are not willing to do that.

I'm hoping that version 2.0 (where development is now moving to) will provide a more stable platform, making content more reliable, and that the usability will eventually evolve to a place where playing ready-made scenes is front-and-center with zero friction, and the modding aspect is hidden away until you want it. But a fully-featured version 2.0 is probably a year away at least. I'm still funding it, because I can see the potential, but I can't be bothered to use it right now.

Wed May 06, 2020 7:46 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

There's one of two scenarios right now:

1: @XPAdmin has caught Covid-19 and died
2: @XPAdmin is completely fine, he just doesn't give a shit about this community.

Regardless of whether 4.0 is coming out or not, it would be nice to hear from him during this - you know - GLOBAL pandemic.

Tue May 12, 2020 10:57 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

@XPAdmin pls give us some information :!: :?:

Tue May 12, 2020 11:34 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

IIT0NE wrote:
There's one of two scenarios right now:

1: @XPAdmin has caught Covid-19 and died
2: @XPAdmin is completely fine, he just doesn't give a shit about this community.

Regardless of whether 4.0 is coming out or not, it would be nice to hear from him during this - you know - GLOBAL pandemic.

Certainly 2nd scenario .
In this case i would be happy, to see any message from Admin ... even simple "I don't care" .

Fri May 15, 2020 6:42 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

SunBlast wrote:
In this case i would be happy, to see any message from Admin ... even simple "I don't care" .

This. I'd be happy even if XPAdmin wrote a simple "fuck you all". At least we'd know what his intentions were.

Sun May 17, 2020 9:29 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Someone is maintaining this website.... and this has a price tag associated with it... so if XPADMIN would give a shit - he would have terminated this website a long time ago! And the fact that even 3.5 is much better than anything out there should not make us fall into some sort of a depression mode! Enjoy it ... and even if 4.0 never will be released - let's face it - you have probably spent the few dollars for worse things in your past! Keep up your spirit and keep modding!!

Sun May 17, 2020 10:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 84  Next