View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 740 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Thanks, Eskarn. Best ever response! Thanks for your contributions so far - can't wait to play 4.0 with your modifications.... if 4.0 does not ever get on the road... it's ok, too! Currently playing 3,5 with Oculus Rift S - cool!

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:07 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Eskarn wrote:
:(

I made a physics based puzzle map, Blackjack, Poker, Night out with around 8 endings and 20 achievements and a Doctor scene.
Even started a RPG game where you could chop a tree with an to collect wood.

Apologies mate, you're absolutely right - your contributions have been huge, along with many others.

Eskarn wrote:
The impression i get from X Moon is its a very small team and the programmers that make the game enjoy doing it and the challenges along the way.

I absolutely get that impression, too. It would just be nice to have some kind of clear update after so long. Sure - they don't have to update us, they don't owe us a damn thing, it's just common courtesy and good practice to not leave so many people in the dark and wondering for so long. Bit rude, that's all I'm saying ;)

Eskarn wrote:
I'll let them just work in their own time and if 4.0 happens then ill mod stories and stuff for it.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with 4.0, if it comes out.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:41 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Quote:
I absolutely get that impression, too. It would just be nice to have some kind of clear update after so long. Sure - they don't have to update us, they don't owe us a damn thing, it's just common courtesy and good practice to not leave so many people in the dark and wondering for so long. Bit rude, that's all I'm saying ;)

I have no problem waiting for version 4.0, but I understand that there are people tired of waiting since it is not true that the Xmoon team do not owe anything to the users. For a time they put on sale a pack that included versions 4.0 and 5.0.

Attachments:
Sin título 2.png
Sin título 2.png [ 94.35 KiB | Viewed 1508 times ]
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:58 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

[quote="xpadmin"].
Hello everyone,

It has been a while since any news on the development of the next version has been posted.
Most important reason for this was that the rendering part of the engine was not yet ready.
Luckily that part of the engine is now ready (finally :)).

This was posted 4 years ago this game has been abandoned right?

Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:58 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Hmmm I wonder why he keeps logging in every now and then. Last time he logged in was somewhat recent (Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:13 pm). What is he looking for :lol:

Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:24 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

i guess he is wondering if anyone has notice the web page it looks brighter to me :mrgreen:

Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:06 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

I completely agree, we owe them nothing but it is a bit rude and inconsiderate. If they have abandoned it, please just let us know so I can stop coming back and keep checking whats going on or more to the point whats not happening. so many people love there work (in more ways than one, lol) the least they could do is give us an update.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:42 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

One possible explanation is that they crumbled under the workload. It's a daunting task, no tangible result, how many years now?

Ue5 is right around the corner, V.A.M. and the community mods are simply mind blowing.

There's huge competition, maybe they just can't do it. Would be a great time to team up with other developers before XStory becomes completely irrelevant.

Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:08 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Considering xpadmin hasn't logged in in months now I think it's fair to say this project is deader than dead.

Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:47 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Either way I'm fine. I found a game to replace it that gets regular updates. I'd happily welcome a new XSP though.

Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 740 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74