View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 2
Rank 2

DankTank wrote:
I'm just trying to get a reaction out of XPadmin and I felt like calling them on their shit, just like you. Just because you've said something does not mean others can not. I don't understand why u care regardless if we are of the same mindset. That said just because I've been lurking all this time don't mean I go back and read every last thing everyone post. I only check on this like every year or so when I remember this game exist.

it's all good. i'm not mad at you :)

i was pissed when i wrote this post. today i'm laughing at it.

no, you won't get any sign of life from xpadmin because of my earlier mentioned reasons.

FYI: i do 3d art for a while. the images he posted on the first site you can see? guess what... 10 minutes of work with zero effort.

but anyways, the game is dead. no matter what you guys are dreaming of, period.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:31 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

lurka wrote:
DankTank wrote:
I'm just trying to get a reaction out of XPadmin and I felt like calling them on their shit, just like you. Just because you've said something does not mean others can not. I don't understand why u care regardless if we are of the same mindset. That said just because I've been lurking all this time don't mean I go back and read every last thing everyone post. I only check on this like every year or so when I remember this game exist.

it's all good. i'm not mad at you :)

i was pissed when i wrote this post. today i'm laughing at it.

no, you won't get any sign of life from xpadmin because of my earlier mentioned reasons.

FYI: i do 3d art for a while. the images he posted on the first site you can see? guess what... 10 minutes of work with zero effort.

but anyways, the game is dead. no matter what you guys are dreaming of, period.

You are almost certainly right on that my dude, I just want the bullshitting to end on the devs part. I'm sure in another 6 months they will rebut us with another extremely generic retort about how "these thing take time" and "we are just simply to busy to post status updates once every week." (month even my god). Nope, radio silence for months to a year at a time, and then a bunch of bullshitting us with nothing concrete when its all said and done. I have no hopes its gonna be released, at this point it's more getting the devs to admit what 90% of us think. We wait years for any news on the game what so ever and for what? some shiny balls that almost certainly took 10 mins to make, and a school that was prolly just something they bought from an asset store? Please.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:57 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

I lost all hope on this "Project" after all these years of waiting and Radio silence.

I found some extremly good replacements for this sort of "game" type.

One of them is Virt-a-mate by MeshedVR . Its VR and non VR. Incredible customization features and bunch of Custom Content on Reddit and other Places.

If you guys dont allready know about it, go check it out. Its Worth it.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:12 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Yeah this thing is surely dead now.

Doesnt change that 3.5 is still top tier for XXX gaming and maybe the only one with a decent physics engine that allows to grab characters etc.

I checked virt a mate for example and it s basically a western version of those illusion games. I myself do not fency using a slider to virtually fuck a character, nor do i like clicking on a button to put them in a specific position. Xplayer does that miles better still.

Also, @xpadmin. F U for being such a massive prick about all this. Literraly NO ONE would be mad if this has been abandonned as long as you finally admit it and cut people s hope once and for all.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:46 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

lornt wrote:
Also, @xpadmin. F U for being such a massive prick about all this. Literraly NO ONE would be mad if this has been abandonned as long as you finally admit it and cut people s hope once and for all.

I agree 100%

The guy is basically using the site/game to get money on the side, while doing whatever he is doing.

He probably lies when he says he is still working on it, just to not lose activity on this forum.

The more this place keeps alive the more the chances that people stumble upon here and buy his outdated game.

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:17 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

@xpadmin could at least give us the ability to mod/edit the characters. Even if he released a "3.6" that enabled modding, that would be a step in the right direction. Hell, I'd even pay a few bucks for it. It would certainly give the community a reason to stay while @xpadmin worked out whether or not he has the decency to step out of the shadows and come clean about 4.0 for a second.

Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:43 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Can't wait for the next version!

Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72