View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
 Version 3.5 is released 
Rank 2
Rank 2

good game thank you is to play well

Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:53 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Guys, can someone PLEASE tell me how can i download the 3.5 version or how to update my previous one to the new one?? Thank you in advance!

Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:14 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Kumanaaa

For upgrading to or buying new version please go to:

http://www.xmoonproductions.com/download/

Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:18 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

I am interested in buying the game. I've kind of held off, but the latest update has piqued my interest. My question is... If I buy the game, do I have to pay the additional charge to upgrade to 3.5 or does the game come in this version?

Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:21 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@AegisX

If you buy the game you get access to all version that are released until now.

So you get access to the latest version 3.5, and of course the older version 2.1.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:24 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Will there be other 3.x update or you go to 4.0?
Will 4.0 need purchase for those who bought v3?

Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:35 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@yeneral

When you buy version 3.5, future patches like 3.x will be free (there is no plan for future 3.x sub releases yet).

When version 4.0 is available, users that bought version 3 will be able to upgrade (like currently is possible for version 2 buyers).

Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:47 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

good work keep progress I still like 2.1 best

Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:24 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

ice2222233333 wrote:
good work keep progress I still like 2.1 best

I feel the same, simply because the storytelling was a little more compelling in v2. It had less "fiddling with buttons in the dark" gameplay and more verbal interaction.

The engine itself, on the other hand, is coming along quite nicely. Much improved from v2. That's the main reason I've been continually harping on getting the old stories ported to the new engine. Personally I don't want to hear a peep about v4/transformation dreams till that happens. At bare minimum I'd like to have the girls from V2 ported into 3.5 for fast sex before the summer ends. I'm all for going forward, but either we need to update v2 or stop saying it'll ever happen and just abandon the idea. Not a slam at the devs, I think they are doing a good job, but prioritization has been a little skewed towards engine development/advancement over content.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:12 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

xpadmin wrote:
Also we want to start some discussions/polls on the forum on what people like best to better accommodate future wishes and work towards some sort of roadmap.

This is an area that I would like to share some opinions and ideas on.
Most corporations and large businesses have realised a long time ago that it’s much easier to fined out what the potential customer wants and then produce a product to there taste. Rather than producing a product and then trying to convince a customer to buy it. So a vast amount of time and money is spent on market research.

Looking at our forum there are about 2700 members at the moment. I’m sure some have left a long time ago and others have membership but don’t bother to log in and we see them as guests. There are also people that aren’t members and don’t own the game but have some interest in the progress. They are all potential game buyers but they hesitate, maybe because the game isn’t developing in the direction they would like.

2679 members at 15th of July 2015
833 have made a post
523 made more then one post
273 have made 5 or more posts
74 have made 25 or more. (this is where I am at the moment)

That means that less than 2.8% of members are making most of the posts. Unfortunately in any large group of people a small minority will make a lot of noise about what they want. Trying to give the impression that this is what everyone wants (I’m not trying to insult anyone as I am definitely one of these people).

Since most people are far more likely to tick a box than they are to write an opinion. I think polls are a great idea. Also giving members an opportunity to tick a box will give them a sense of contribution.

As far as how to go about asking the questions I have a few thoughts.
If you ask a person if they prefer a product A or B. they may have difficulty deciding.
If you give them the opportunity to choose A or B or A&B they may choose A&B and give the false impression that they like them both equally. Where’s in reality they may like one a lot more than the other but they don’t want to totally dismiss the second choice.

So I propose a method used by many companies. It looks something like this.

How important are new stories to you?
0 Not at all
1 A little
2 Important
3 It’s fairly important
4 Very important to me
5 Extremely important

How important is Fast Sex mode to you?
0 Not at all
1 A little
2 Important
3 It’s fairly important
4 Very important to me
5 Extremely important

The last question I would ask is “How much do you value the opportunity to vote”.

I would ask a lot of questions, getting into small details.

With this method you take the number associated with each answer and add them up. Rather than YES or NO answers that give you a very flat impression of what the members want and not how passionate they are about there desirers.

I totally love this game. My impression is that there are two main camps of view as to what direction this game should go. Stories and Free-iteration. I fall into the second camp but I do understand that the best chance this game has for success is to please as many tastes as possible.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next