View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 [MOD] Mini Skirt for Monica and Saiko. 
Rank 12
Rank 12

This Mini Skirt has the same textures (not just the ones in the picture) I used for my other releases so you can mix and match.
Just drop it in your plugin folder. Suitable for XSP 3.5.
Attachment:
screenshot3.jpg
screenshot3.jpg [ 362.17 KiB | Viewed 32470 times ]

Attachment:
SC Mini2.7z [1.92 MiB]
Downloaded 4463 times

My other releases can be found here:
Strapless Mini Dress for Saiko
Skirt Set for Saiko
Cocktail Dress for Saiko and Monica
Skirt Set for Monica
Slit Dress for Monica
4k Textures for Monica
Strapless Mini Dress for Monica
Mini Skirt for Monica and Saiko

Last edited by smithclub99 on Wed May 31, 2017 4:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:40 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

first thing to try :
you have 4 layers rendered. so the transparency may not be seen since it's rendered 4 times.
try to put
thickness = 0;
in your shader definition (ini file).

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:57 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

@smithclub99 thanks :D

Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:00 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Thanks! really nice! :)

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:08 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

thanks for this nice mini skirt :)
Always appreciated

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:07 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

@ laissemoirire,
Thanks for you help, you put me on the right track. It wasn’t a Maya setting at all it was to do with rendering and filemaker. I used a dds texture made in Photoshop as the default and filemaker didn’t appeared to have a problem. I still don’t fully understand how I got it to work. It seems filemaker prefers to do the png to dds conversion itself.

I don’t actually like that texture very much so it was hardly worth the effort but I definitely intend to use transparencies in the future.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:00 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

can anyone help me with getting these mods into the game? i downloaded them, put them in the plugin folder, but dont see them as options in fast sex dungeon
Thanks in advance ;)

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:13 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

@laissemoirire @smithclub99 guys can you help me.. i try to make new cloth in maya but the filemaker failed to convert it say "/body.ma' : panty0Shape Cloth.physics.bindMesh 'panty0BindShape' is not a maya mesh,"

what sould i do to this object in maya ?

Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:49 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

baallzebub wrote:
@laissemoirire @smithclub99 guys can you help me.. i try to make new cloth in maya but the filemaker failed to convert it say "/body.ma' : panty0Shape Cloth.physics.bindMesh 'panty0BindShape' is not a maya mesh,"

what sould i do to this object in maya ?

Hi baallzebub,
First of all I need to point out that I'm not an expert at any of this. I just started by following one of the tutorials and stumbled around using a lot of trial and error. The scripting is something I'm really not good at so I don’t have an answer for the error you posted.

Having said all that I am willing to help you (if I can). You have to decide if you really want to do this. Making cloths is not easy (at least it wasn’t for me) it took me months just to learn the basics. Even now after years, I still get stuck on errors that I never solve and have to go back a step or two before the error occurred.

In order to help you, you are going to need to post a lot more information than just that error.

What version of Maya do you have?
Did you use a tutorial?
If so, witch one and how far did you get?
What are you trying to make?
And most importantly what level of computer skills do you have?
(I don’t want to be explaining things you already know)

Smith

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:06 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

smithclub99 wrote:
Hi baallzebub,
First of all I need to point out that I'm not an expert at any of this. I just started by following one of the tutorials and stumbled around using a lot of trial and error. The scripting is something I'm really not good at so I don’t have an answer for the error you posted.

thanks for your response. sure its alright

Quote:
Having said all that I am willing to help you (if I can). You have to decide if you really want to do this. Making cloths is not easy (at least it wasn’t for me) it took me months just to learn the basics. Even now after years, I still get stuck on errors that I never solve and have to go back a step or two before the error occurred.

I know, but i think i have enough basic knowledge of game modding and 3d modeling (3dmax)

Quote:
In order to help you, you are going to need to post a lot more information than just that error.

What version of Maya do you have?
Did you use a tutorial?
If so, witch one and how far did you get?
What are you trying to make?
And most importantly what level of computer skills do you have?
(I don’t want to be explaining things you already know)

- maya 2010
- yes and its successful. saiko dress can be modified by adjust the shape of its bind mesh
- my current project is create new cloth by add new object in maya and for learning i have made simple cube for saikos strapless top that wrap chest part (just like her panty without bottom part with same polygon count) and i rename it "panty0"
- i know about xml modding and 3dmax rigging and modeling but im stuck at maya cloth physic logic that match to this game

my question is how to link 'panty0shape' to 'panty0bindshape' in maya, which i think the bind shape is final shape reference for rendered shape in XSP test scene. but maya cloth tutorial around youtube its so different its not required bindshape.

which I've done so far:
. edit the body.ini file to match my object name (panty0) because im using panty cloth type which easier for learning (no button and zip)
. open body.ma file in universal text editor and idint find any cloth physic parameter
. ive checked trace file in filemaker folder and its stoped at line that explain converting my object

Quote:
Cloth.Zipper.elem[0] braShape
Created braZipperIntShape (vertices= 8, colors= 0, edges= 12, uvSets= 1, skinCluster = 0)
Created braZipperIntShape .og[ 0] (vertices= 1, colors= 0, edges= 1, uvSets= 1, faces = 6)
Cloth.Zipper.elem[0] braShape
Cloth panty0Shape (fileName = 'scenes/character6/panty0Shape.obj')
Cloth.physics panty0Shape [/b]

Last edited by baallzebub on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next