View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 [MOD] Tentacle Dreams Extended for XSP 3.5 
Rank 4
Rank 4

So during the first Monica encounter you fix the CPU. But nothing I do or say will make her get out of her all 4s pose

Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:12 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Should be able to just say "I fixed it", after you fix the computer.

I'll do some testing on the version that I'm working with and make sure there isn't a bug. Let me know, though, if that progresses things.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:17 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Hey, just letting you know I tried it out and also got the Monica bug. Game notes say I'd better tell Monica everything is working. But Monica just remains in all 4's unresponsive to anything I say. It also gives the "can't touch this (yet)" message back to Monica interactions after you fix the computer. Not sure if that's intentional though.

I like what you've done though. The one thing I will say is that probably my favorite features of Xmoonplayer is chatting with the girls and stripping them. But those features are kind of removed at this point. Not that there was much of a conversation to be had with them in the vanilla story, but it would be nice to be able to have them respond to dirty talk etc like in dungeon mode instead of just the per-programed phases but it's early days so it's looking good so far.

Still, it's a bit of a shame that they strip themselves on the first encounters since it removes that part of the game(atleast in comparison to the original extended mode but that was more like cheat mode in places). But I see what you're going for with the scenarios so I don't mind that much.

Anyway keep up the good work.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:09 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

Alright, figured out what was causing the bug and was able to fix it.

Note: If you fix the computer issue, wait until after she's in position on the floor before telling her it's fixed. If you want to skip it, that is.

Patch Note: Unzip into the "pack" folder, should overwrite the correct file. If not...

locate the following folder: "pack\pack_tentacle_dreamsEXT\init\stories\tentacle_dreams\chars\monica\brain\code\ref"

then copy it into there. Let me know if it works. :)

Attachments:
File comment: Tentacle Dreams EXT Monica Patch
pack_tentacle_dreamsEXT.7z [922 Bytes]
Downloaded 993 times
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:11 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

Yeah, that seems to have fixed the Monica issue.

I also discovered that the "can't touch" issue I was having with Monica is due to loading a save file.The first time you encounter her it's fine, and its fine afterwards when she's masturbating in the conference room. But if you load the game in the office before fixing the computer you can't touch Monica it seems.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:22 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

Excellent, glad that fixed the progression bug. Fortunately it was an easy fix, mostly due to me being stupid. :)

The not being able to touch thing, I think I fixed in the version I'm currently working on. Where I get home from work, and if you don't mind being a guinea pig, I'll send you the updated file and have you test it.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:34 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

Cool.

And sure, shouldn't take long to test.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:15 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

after 3 cums, Saiko just becomes a doll. story wont progress.

Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:09 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Razorsharp wrote:
after 3 cums, Saiko just becomes a doll. story wont progress.

Try asking her about the cat after she "becomes a doll". Worket for me.

Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:02 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

can some one upload a save file please ( sorry for my english )

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next