View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA) 
Rank 18
Rank 18

@eskarn thanks

Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:37 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

those days I haven't much time to test new things from xmoon forum but I need to say that this is the best dungeon so far and I can't wait to see more of your work, thanks Eskarn.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:27 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

I tested a few "runs" trough the dungeon...and I have to say it gives the whole thing a bit of living...not just static action on command and I think this is what this game is trying to achive in the future, at least I hope so ;)

So I enjoyed it, good work Eskarn <3

You said we should report bugs that might happened trough our playtroughs

So here are 3 things that happened to me:

1. I think the bed pose is bugged...when a girl ask me to make her cum on the bed with the vibrator (whatever her mood is) she is stuck there ( and yes I am using the Vibrator, thanks for bringing it up hehe) It also triggers a non stop circle for the other Girl (fucking the Pole...over and over again :lol: )

2. If the Girls are wearing clothes....nearly none of the events are going to start....even if she only wears a bra and ask me to fuck her pussy....it goes in an non stop spamming of "can you undress me first" and so on :shock: :lol:

3. They want accept the "NO" command after they ask you to do something you did before.... if for example Saiko sucked me off and then returned to her spawnpoint...she ask me again....I said NO and nothing happened...I thought it was stuck or something, so I tried again and again......and again :lol: but still no response....after ten minutes I said yes and well you know what happened :o I tested this a few times...it happens only if you did this action before...at least for me.

Hope this will help a bit if you are going to continue on this Project.

Cheers mate

Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:42 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Eskarn, you are the man with updates like these. Much appreciated.

Only issue I have to report is that periodically "test" command does not work. I have to close out and go back in a few times to get it to work. Not a big deal though.

Thanks again bud. Keep them coming!

Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:37 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

It would be all kinds of awesome if this could be combined with Dungeon Ex! :D

Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:15 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

It's all kinda nice, but there are still 10,000,000 typos and missing punctuation marks in the texts, which makes reading them quite strenuous.

Also some bugs I encountered:

- when a girl with angry mood is knocked out and then put into chains, one should better not touch any clothes she still has on. 'Cause doing so leads to her trying to get in a standing position on the ground to move away from the MC, which - with chains still applied - leads to the mighty chain ventilator of death (= chains and girl spinning around in circles and never stopping)

- when attempting to use Monica with the strap-on panty, she will lose it - when using the test command - as soon as she goes to the toilet. Which usually is one of the first actions either girl does

- when Saiko in angry mood is getting fucked by Futa-Monica and MC does any action which would cause her to retreat from him, both girls will get scrambled and only restarting the dungeon solves that

So, for me it would be a great bug detergent if the girls would not retreat away from the MC when angry.

Also I'm kinda miffed that I have to hit a girl in the face to stop her from being angry. Using the spank toys - paddle and whip - on the rest of her body seems to do nothing for her mood, but only causes bruises.
Angry Monica already had an ass as red as a baboon's, but still didn't follow any command given to her.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:59 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

T0mcat wrote:
It's all kinda nice, but there are still 10,000,000 typos and missing punctuation marks in the texts, which makes reading them quite strenuous.

Yea im sure theres alot of typos
If anyone wants to fix them ill update it with them but there is around 40k responces
T0mcat wrote:
- when a girl with angry mood is knocked out and then put into chains, one should better not touch any clothes she still has on. 'Cause doing so leads to her trying to get in a standing position on the ground to move away from the MC, which - with chains still applied - leads to the mighty chain ventilator of death (= chains and girl spinning around in circles and never stopping)

I thought i fixed that or it might have been something else that made them turn into a cyclone of spinning death
T0mcat wrote:
- when attempting to use Monica with the strap-on panty, she will lose it - when using the test command - as soon as she goes to the toilet. Which usually is one of the first actions either girl does

Hm yea i forgot to check for that
T0mcat wrote:
- when Saiko in angry mood is getting fucked by Futa-Monica and MC does any action which would cause her to retreat from him, both girls will get scrambled and only restarting the dungeon solves that

Saiko should not do anything the player wants when angry

T0mcat wrote:
Also I'm kinda miffed that I have to hit a girl in the face to stop her from being angry. Using the spank toys - paddle and whip - on the rest of her body seems to do nothing for her mood, but only causes bruises.
Angry Monica already had an ass as red as a baboon's, but still didn't follow any command given to her.

The head is more effective but the body should still work

Anyway i wont be fixing these as i have a bunch of other stuff to do but if anyone wants to take over this dungeon just let me know
I might make a new one from scratch in version 4

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:58 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Eskarn wrote:
T0mcat wrote:

I thought i fixed that or it might have been something else that made them turn into a cyclone of spinning death

Not really your fault - it's the rubberband chain mechanic that the basic game uses ;)
It is started by the girl changing into "retreat mode" though

Eskarn wrote:
T0mcat wrote:

Saiko should not do anything the player wants when angry

Well, when ordering Futa-Monica to fuck Saiko, Saiko quite eagerly bends over even when angry.

Eskarn wrote:
T0mcat wrote:

The head is more effective but the body should still work

Might be. But because of "evade mode" you can't aim properly at tits or ass and mostly hit the arms. So for me it didn't work as intended.

So, even if you won't do any bug hunt or upgrades on this one, it might be nice for you to know of these bugs, for the next version - if there will be any :)

Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:26 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Holy shit, you figured out how to make the player cum. Now if only you get autofuck working. :D
Anyhoo, I'll be able to start serious work on my mod soon now that you've gotten that bit figured out. This is one of the most important contributions here, and the most significant one you've made IMO.
Question: have you had any luck getting moods to change dynamically (that is, without using the menu)? I had assumed that would be the case here, but it doesn't seem like it. Angry stays angry, for example.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:26 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

burning wrote:
Question: have you had any luck getting moods to change dynamically (that is, without using the menu)? I had assumed that would be the case here, but it doesn't seem like it. Angry stays angry, for example.

Yea check out how i get the angry to go to scared(i think its in the touch file)

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next