View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA) 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Eskarn wrote:
iv almost completely rewritten the dungeon code most of the tasks are the same except they now reflect the girls state
so its now more of a pose instead of a task

eg the pole task she use to go up and down until she reached a max speed then "came"
now she goes up and down increasing speed to a max stopping a few seconds after cumming when her orgasm level is reached

for the dynamic responses iv finished one but its done so all i have to do is copy and paste it then fill in the responses
so many responces

aha so you need someone to fill those responses for ya? I should write just text or you willing to give me a code to fill?

Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:35 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

thekresz wrote:

aha so you need someone to fill those responses for ya? I should write just text or you willing to give me a code to fill?

I'm willing to give the files that need filling in and instructions to any that want to help
I'm not worried about people stealing code since it all gets released at the end anyway

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:06 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

@Eskarn

Hi, this is what I wanted to know: When will this mod? It is almost the end of the January month, and promised that the mod will be released after the holidays ... so where is he this fashion? :evil:

Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:59 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Eskarn wrote:
thekresz wrote:

I'm willing to give the files that need filling in and instructions to any that want to help
I'm not worried about people stealing code since it all gets released at the end anyway

hm, if you send me a sample of what you need to fill I might be able to help

Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:26 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

I'm going to dedicate this week to filling in the responses so i should have most of them done by the end of the week

after that's done i need to push the changes over to Monica and then make the responses between Saiko and Monica
and get them to comment on each others actions then i can release a beta while i work on adding more poses

edit

Just compiled a list of dynamic words they can say to to when angry some of them are very creative and will make the sentences even more random

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:42 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Eskarn wrote:
I'm going to dedicate this week to filling in the responses so i should have most of them done by the end of the week

after that's done i need to push the changes over to Monica and then make the responses between Saiko and Monica
and get them to comment on each others actions then i can release a beta while i work on adding more poses

edit

Just compiled a list of dynamic words they can say to to when angry some of them are very creative and will make the sentences even more random

@Eskarn

I am for the beta version, and description in connection with the corrections and improvements since so much time has passed ...

Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:20 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

@eskarn nice

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:46 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

sound very very interesting. can't wait to be able to play

Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:36 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

I was hoping to have a bit more done this week bu iv almost finished the 1035 touch responses and added a knocked out state which the npc will get back up after a random time
this is so you can have a npc on angry and still get them into the chains then when they wake up they will be most likely more angry but not really able to do anything about it

Also added when you touch an angry npc they will walk away from the player and if forced to kneel or crawl then will get back up and tell you what you can go do with yourself

there's a lot more responses to go but im getting there

2757 responses for fluids but most can be copied and pasted
fluids are for both the player and Monica/Saiko
183 responses for penetration
137 responses for orgasms

then much more for the dynamic chat between the npc's

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:57 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

:shock: amazing work

Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next