View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 4
Rank 4

So, I take it this thread is officially dead, along with the mod?

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:51 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Seems to crash when I chose The Space Ship map.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:04 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

i know its progressing but i have some comments.
lab missing control for machine
put items (toys) on desk or separate table
outdoor and roof and cave have nothing ( i'm not a modder)
spaceship crashes
ty good game so far

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:14 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Excellent. After playing this, I couldn't imagine going back to vanilla dungeon.

I tried troubleshooting the spaceship by commenting out your lines then restoring them, and somehow got it to work, but only with the save data I saved when I was able to get onto the map. I restored all your lines and it was working fine, but after I deleted the save I went back to getting this error:

Code:
ERROR: Verify failed in file '.\gamestate\object\mat_object\cl_gs_mat_object.cpp', line 591: CClGsMatObjectI::GetWaypointMat: failed to find waypoint 'table2Wp8'

EDIT: Alright, I narrowed down the issue to an item label in "init/std/stories/dungeon/objects/objects.dat"

Code:
clampw_objecti:CLAMPW CLAMPW31
{
  scene_id = SPACESHIP1;
 pos = (-1.15,0,-2.25);
}

I have no clue why CLAMPW31 causes a conflict in items loading in a completely different scene, but CLAMPW21 and CLAMPW32 cause similar errors with 'table2Wp7' and 'table2Wp8b'. There are no issues with relabeling to CLAMPW20 or 40.

Sun May 21, 2017 5:49 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Hey guys !

Still alive but don't have much time for modding... Still have a 0.6 in somekind of progress. For the spaceship crash I uploaded a file on page 15 to fix it but you'll have to extract the mod if you haven't already done.

Mostly for now :
- I added the poses asked for earlier (bridge/crawlfuck from Sexy34) it will also allow Saiko to fuck other girls
- Fixed spaceship
- Added some objects in cave & office
- Tweaked some dialogs and added some moods trying to add some variety
- Made a broken :mrgreen: riding pose
- Some new skins
- Workaround for menu crash (thanks to Xpadmin)
- Some other things

I'm trying to make more easy to edit dialogs as they are scattered amongst a lot of files for now and also trying to make a kind of city map use for moving the main character with opening certains locations on certain time of the day.

I have a lot still to put inside the mod but I'm afraid I'm just lacking of time to do it so as always feel free to add your suggestions. I may also release an "in progress" version if you are interested but it will not have much more content than 0.5.

Tue May 30, 2017 12:11 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Amazing to see someone still producing work

I tried the spaceship fix and i get this error in the trace

ERROR: Verify failed in file '.\gamestate\object\dyn_object\cl_gs_dyn_object.cpp', line 179: CClGsDynObjectI::SLoad: Failed to find CLAMPW30 obj ''

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:05 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

bark01 wrote:
Amazing to see someone still producing work

I tried the spaceship fix and i get this error in the trace

ERROR: Verify failed in file '.\gamestate\object\dyn_object\cl_gs_dyn_object.cpp', line 179: CClGsDynObjectI::SLoad: Failed to find CLAMPW30 obj ''

Hey bark01 !

It should have worked, try maybe renaming your save of the mod in C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\X Moon Productions\XStoryPlayer 3.5\save and restarting the game :geek:

Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:05 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

That fixed it cheers.

I can't get the pee /cum fix to work though. it still disappears after a couple of seconds and won't re-appear. I'm playing in VR if that helps.

Is there any way to change the character selection screen? Each mod seems to have slightly different options. As yours has 4 girls the screen space is less but there are some things I'd like to see like girls attitude and a random button.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

bark01 wrote:
That fixed it cheers.

I can't get the pee /cum fix to work though. it still disappears after a couple of seconds and won't re-appear. I'm playing in VR if that helps.

Is there any way to change the character selection screen? Each mod seems to have slightly different options. As yours has 4 girls the screen space is less but there are some things I'd like to see like girls attitude and a random button.

For the pee/cum problem did you try without VR activated ? I may need more informations to see if you missed something in the process.

- Should work on win10 x64 systems
- No compatibility mode set on xstoryplayer.exe (in properties of the executable in game root folder)
- Rename the x64 folder (into x64_back for example)
- Normally at this point if you launch the game and load my mod the game will crash
- Use 4Gb patch (link on page 15 with instructions) on xstoryplayer.exe (same place as step 2)

It may have something to do with the VR specific executable (if there is one, I haven't installed it) if you did follow the steps carefully.

For the mood option : The crash on settings page will be fixed for next version of the mod so it will be less tedious to use. Changing it is quite time consuming so I had to make some choices with the room available.
I may try to add a mood option right side of the global setting's page is you think it would be useful, but you'll still have to change page for hair color, glasses, shoes and stockings. For now I still have some slots available on main page.

For the random option
it will be difficult as the settings are scattered between 3 pages, if I do it for one page I'll have to modify it each time I add or remove a setting, it's also not possible to easily include modded clothes or textures in, that's why I removed the original random option.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:45 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Blu3 wrote:
bark01 wrote:
That fixed it cheers.

For the pee/cum problem did you try without VR activated ? I may need more informations to see if you missed something in the process.

- Should work on win10 x64 systems
- No compatibility mode set on xstoryplayer.exe (in properties of the executable in game root folder)
- Normally at this point if you launch the game and load my mod the game will crash
- Use 4Gb patch (link on page 15 with instructions) on xstoryplayer.exe (same place as step 2)

It may have something to do with the VR specific executable (if there is one, I haven't installed it) if you did follow the steps carefully.

For the mood option : The crash on settings page will be fixed for next version of the mod so it will be less tedious to use. Changing it is quite time consuming so I had to make some choices with the room available.
I may try to add a mood option right side of the global setting's page is you think it would be useful, but you'll still have to change page for hair color, glasses, shoes and stockings. For now I still have some slots available on main page.

For the random option
it will be difficult as the settings are scattered between 3 pages, if I do it for one page I'll have to modify it each time I add or remove a setting, it's also not possible to easily include modded clothes or textures in, that's why I removed the original random option.

that line fixed it for me

thanks

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next