View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 [MOD UPGRADE] Cellar Scene 
Rank 15
Rank 15

rezzabae wrote:
Please leave a comment, if you like or also do not like the new stuff. I am always open to suggestions. ^^

Alright, I played with that stocks made out of boards a bit today... couple things came up:

• the boards themselves might need some more weight. I put Monica in that stock and she wiggled around like she was made of jelly, although I used the "relax" command to keep her from moving. The boards moved up and down with her movements - not THAT much, but enough that she wasn't really kept in place...
  • there's two boards with that semi-circle cutout, but they seem to be both the same - the lower version. One of those boards would need to be mirrored - with the U-shaped cutout part pointing downward instead of upward - as I've found now way to turn them around in game. And using only one of them and a normal board to keep Monica locked in place causes a lot more jiggling :D

It's also a pita to get Monica standing in front of those stocks and close enough to be able to pull her in right after giving her the relax command...

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:03 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

It would be great to add gag ring in character setting screane (Gag ring: normal/big/off) or like funnel analog. And command for girls "Do not look at me/look at me".

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:23 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Getting the girl on the cross....
Step 1 Move the cross flat to the floor...
Step2 call the girl over and give relax command...
step 3 move her around on the cross, then lock her in place...
Step 4 go to town and have fun with her.... hee haa....
There you guys go untill we get some damn command for the cross.....LOL !!! :lol:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:03 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hm, should i recompile the cellar for 3.5? Anyone intrested?

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:53 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

T0mcat wrote:
rezzabae wrote:
Please leave a comment, if you like or also do not like the new stuff. I am always open to suggestions. ^^

Alright, I played with that stocks made out of boards a bit today... couple things came up:

• the boards themselves might need some more weight. I put Monica in that stock and she wiggled around like she was made of jelly, although I used the "relax" command to keep her from moving. The boards moved up and down with her movements - not THAT much, but enough that she wasn't really kept in place...
  • there's two boards with that semi-circle cutout, but they seem to be both the same - the lower version. One of those boards would need to be mirrored - with the U-shaped cutout part pointing downward instead of upward - as I've found now way to turn them around in game. And using only one of them and a normal board to keep Monica locked in place causes a lot more jiggling :D

It's also a pita to get Monica standing in front of those stocks and close enough to be able to pull her in right after giving her the relax command...

You can turn stuff by holding dowb the right mouse button

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:55 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

YES! I have been waiting to see if this was going to make it to the new version. Hoping. This was my favourite scene and I'm especially excited to see if anything new can be done with it in 3.5 :-D

Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:03 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

rezzabae wrote:
Hm, should i recompile the cellar for 3.5? Anyone intrested?

Sure ! I would love to add it in my messy mod :mrgreen:

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:32 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

not worked. Crashes in loading scene

Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:09 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

zer02 wrote:

This is not updated for 3.5 yet.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:47 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

vargh wrote:
zer02 wrote:

This is not updated for 3.5 yet.

Now it should work again... Its not integrated in any mod until now, please wait for the modders to add it to their bundles...

Don't use the get in chains command. I don't know why but it crashes the game...

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next