View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
 [MOD] Saiko's Party 0.8 (2015-03-12) - 3.0 Mod Abandoned 
Rank 3
Rank 3

and possible use cage what command need or something for this work and i can remove the big grid same prison for i can use all place lol ?

Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:55 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

hi how i can off chain to girl after for unlock she?

Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:04 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Blu3 wrote:
Version 0.7 is alive :mrgreen:

Don't hesitate to comment or add your suggestions / corrections :D

Okay, as you specifically asked for it... ;)

New commands:
Both:
- buttback: looks great. And sounds better than "me fuck ass" ;) Too bad the girls won't really get aroused in that pose :(
- jiggle: yes, seems a bit fast...
Saiko:
- sitspread: works nicely as long as Saiko is standing somewhere. But when you use it while she is sitting on the bed she just stands up and doesn't follow ANY commands at all anymore. Too bad she won't really get aroused in that pose either :(

- backspread: I didn't expect it to look like that... but it works... apart from Saiko also not getting aroused when using a vibrator on her.. :(

Monica:
- masturbate: her right hand os so far away from her pussy, it's no wonder she won't orgasm ;) And all her moving around makes it quite hard to use a toy to help her... not that it would, as her arousal just doesn't go up. And all the headbobbing makes it impossible to stick your cock in her mouth. So.. I don't really like this position.

Old commands:
0.6:
- sit (on bed): Monica often misses the edge of the bed and ends up on the floor...

further comments:
- Where's Bob?
- chains are so weird, they are quite useless in my opinion...
- girls seem to be very sensitive to touching (in certain moods?) and start panting as soon as their skin is touched sometimes. And they also seem to reacting a bit too much if a single drop of cum touches them... ;)
- oh.. where's Bob? I miss that fat bugger...

Apart from all the above I really enjoy playing this mod :)

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:31 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

saiko wrote:
If you want to have Saiko on pole and Monica on chair you need :
- To place the chair in :
pack\pack_name\init\stories\dungeon\objects\object.dat
- To edit the waypoint for the use with the chair DWP2 in :
pack\pack_name\init\stories\dungeon\scene\room3b

That's the easier way the commande "fuck pole" will make Saiko use pole and Monica the chair

here i have do this

sex_objecti:PCHAIR PCHAIR1
{
scene_id = DUNGEON1;
waypoint = "dildo_wp";
pos = (-5.5,0.0,2.7);
rot = (0.0,0.0,0.0);
}

and for here i don't understand
- To edit the waypoint for the use with the chair DWP2 in :
pack\pack_name\init\stories\dungeon\scene\room3b

me dungeon ..?

and how i can put one chin in top stock ? i don't found wakepoint..can you help me plz :lol:

There is a waypoint for girls to use the dildo it's in pack\pack_name\init\stories\dungeon\chars\char_name\brain\state\stat.dat look at the end of the file

When you use the fuck pole command they will go there, so you will also need to add a waypoint in your scene file in pack\pack_dungeon\init\stories\dungeon\scènes like this :

waypoint_objecti CHAIRWP1
{
pos = (-5.5,0.0,3.0);
rot = (0.0,0.0,0.0);
}

For the pos you need to place it next to the CHAIR pos if you put it too close it will not work

Then use your new waypoint in stat.dat to make the girl move to it :

dildo = DUNGEON1:CHAIRWP1;

saiko wrote:
and possible use cage what command need or something for this work and i can remove the big grid same prison for i can use all place lol ?

Sorry I don't understant this sentence can you explain another way :?

saiko wrote:
hi how i can off chain to girl after for unlock she?

Haven't found a way but it may be possible with a specific command, I'll take a look at it :mrgreen:

T0mcat wrote:

Okay, as you specifically asked for it... ;)

New commands:
Both:
- buttback: looks great. And sounds better than "me fuck ass" ;) Too bad the girls won't really get aroused in that pose :(
- jiggle: yes, seems a bit fast...
Saiko:
- sitspread: works nicely as long as Saiko is standing somewhere. But when you use it while she is sitting on the bed she just stands up and doesn't follow ANY commands at all anymore. Too bad she won't really get aroused in that pose either :(

- backspread: I didn't expect it to look like that... but it works... apart from Saiko also not getting aroused when using a vibrator on her.. :(

Monica:
- masturbate: her right hand os so far away from her pussy, it's no wonder she won't orgasm ;) And all her moving around makes it quite hard to use a toy to help her... not that it would, as her arousal just doesn't go up. And all the headbobbing makes it impossible to stick your cock in her mouth. So.. I don't really like this position.

Old commands:
0.6:
- sit (on bed): Monica often misses the edge of the bed and ends up on the floor...

further comments:
- Where's Bob?
- chains are so weird, they are quite useless in my opinion...
- girls seem to be very sensitive to touching (in certain moods?) and start panting as soon as their skin is touched sometimes. And they also seem to reacting a bit too much if a single drop of cum touches them... ;)
- oh.. where's Bob? I miss that fat bugger...

Apart from all the above I really enjoy playing this mod :)

Thanks for this constructive comment :D

Bob will be back in 0.8
I'll try to tweak their touching sensitiveness I found it fun this way but can revert it back
The cum reaction is quite on/off if I delay the reaction they may not react very well, I'll try to find something for next version
I like chains :mrgreen: but I can place them in another place if you prefer

I'll fix Monica sitting on bed for 0.8

For the positions I did not make them they were already in Xstoryplayer, I can't edit them but I'll tune the girls behavior, I just added them in 0.7 for future tweaks :D

I will speed down jiggle :)

I'll fix Saiko weird positions behaviors too for next version thank you for pointing that out :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:47 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Blu3 wrote:
Bob will be back in 0.8

That's fantastic news :)

Blu3 wrote:
I'll try to tweak their touching sensitiveness I found it fun this way but can revert it back

Maybe put a switch into the menu? Like for the different moods? Would be fitting, IMHO, 'cause the girls might be a bit more sensitive to touch after a good spanking ;)

Blu3 wrote:
The cum reaction is quite on/off if I delay the reaction they may not react very well, I'll try to find something for next version

Best way to see the texts get spammed a lot is to set the large larva on one of the girls. It also seems, that as long as a little bit of cum/larva juice is still on the girl's body, she will react on it. So maybe if there was a way to set their reaction to depend on how much cum is on them...???

Blu3 wrote:
I like chains :mrgreen: but I can place them in another place if you prefer

Nah... I guess for those people ready to go through the hazzle to use them, they are in the right place... ;)

Blu3 wrote:
I'll fix Monica sitting on bed for 0.8

Probably just a waypoint that is a bit off..

Blu3 wrote:
For the positions I did not make them they were already in Xstoryplayer, I can't edit them but I'll tune the girls behavior, I just added them in 0.7 for future tweaks :D

And tweaks is all they need ;)

The masturbate position might work better if Monica would be sitting on the bed!?!

Blu3 wrote:
I will speed down jiggle :)

I bet the girls will thank you... they risked black eyes when I put clamps and weights on their tits and told them to jiggle... my oh my did those weigths swing around :mrgreen:
Again, this might be something to put into the option menu... kinda slow jiggle for people who like it, fast for those who want to see them boobies going more jelly ;)

Blu3 wrote:
I'll fix Saiko weird positions behaviors too for next version thank you for pointing that out :mrgreen:

Always happy to help.

And thanks for the "freeorgasm" command. Oh, and "doggy me"... takes a bit of trying, but with two girls, "me fuck ass" on one and "doggy me" on the other (and shoving her around a bit) one can get a position in which the doggy girl gets fucked by the avatar and the other can be stimulated to orgasm with a tool at the same time... and when you use extremely different moods for the girls, the difference in those comments from them make a funny read ;)

Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:25 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Thanks, looks great!

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:43 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey, I have this error after clicking on choose:
ERROR: Verify failed in file '.\ai\context\ai_context.cpp', line 46: CAiContext::Create: Load error, file 'ai/nlp/syntax.txt' does not exist

Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

hi i have try but i can't make this work
can you put me all i need do ?

put me all plz start at the end .. and in file scènes have 4 .DAT i have put in dungeon but this don't work..

Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:40 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

spsps18 wrote:
Hey, I have this error after clicking on choose:
ERROR: Verify failed in file '.\ai\context\ai_context.cpp', line 46: CAiContext::Create: Load error, file 'ai/nlp/syntax.txt' does not exist

Try to unpack a fresh and clean dungeon using filemaker and then put mod files in it :mrgreen: it should work, this error is pointing some missing files

saiko wrote:
hi i have try but i can't make this work
can you put me all i need do ?

put me all plz start at the end .. and in file scènes have 4 .DAT i have put in dungeon but this don't work..

I'll make a chair pose in 0.8 so you will be able to take a look at how it works, I'll think about a detailed walkthrough but have no time to do it now :(

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:24 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

is better do this game same one sandbox whith script in items then only drop and ok ......
1 item 1 script for walk command and gesture and sound...ahahaahha :lol:

then easy change gesture ;sound ;or script in;or command .

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next