View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 [MOD PACK] Tentacle Dreams Ex 04.03.2015 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Talfugs wrote:
I couldnt get the mod to work even with the moving of the files as suggested.
A clean install of 3.5 and only this mod applied to it fixxed it for me and i can now play give it a try if u didnt.

Well Dang, wanted to avoid a clean install since I have so many mods downloaded

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

cjbball00 wrote:
Talfugs wrote:
I couldnt get the mod to work even with the moving of the files as suggested.
A clean install of 3.5 and only this mod applied to it fixxed it for me and i can now play give it a try if u didnt.

I just did a clean install by installing in a new folder and still keeping my other folder with the original install and all the mods

Worked for me, lost the saves but just played the game :shock:

Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:55 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

cjbball00 wrote:

I make a new install for every mod i install ussualy (unless its small clothing mods)

Works for me so.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:52 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Has anyone done any other updates on this? I've been adding my own tweaks and playing around with different things. Eventually I'd like to turn this into a full fledged mod with different clothing and body options and a mostly "sandbox" experience, but all of that is a ways off yet for me while I learn the XSP code a bit better and get more experience under my belt (no pun intended ;)).

I've incorporated the changes that nil_ultra made last year and made a few of my own: I've added other sex toys (funnel and paddle) to both Saiko's room and the office, I've also made it so that you can touch or have sex with Monica during every possible state she's in. I removed the part where she's laying down in the conference room for now, mostly because every single time I'd go to the office she would be in the conference room. I've also made it so that you can go to the office immediately after you start a new game. I've also made Monica more poseable (somewhat limp) when she's in SIT pose (sitting at her desk, or on the sofa) but it glitches out her clothing if you make her stand up so I need to tweak that a little bit. SITLAY pose is also changed to fully limp/ragdoll mode, so when Saiko is laying down on the bed after the first BJ scene you can move her around and pose her a little.

Tonight I'm going to add the rest of the sex toys to both Saiko's room and the office, and maybe see if I can change the girls clothing. Last night I tried changing Monica's body type from MONICA to MONICA_RED after importing the Laura and Jessica clones from Dungeon Ex but nothing I tried worked. I'm doing something wrong. If I'm not making progress on that tonight, I'm going to try and get a few simple commands working like open/close eyes, open/close mouth, sit/stand/lay/etc.

If anyone has any successful tweaks or mods to the Tentacle Dreams story that they'd be willing to share, please do, even if they're really small changes. I'm pretty noob at all of this stuff but I learn (fairly) quickly. There are so many great resources on the forums here, it's taught me a lot over the last week but I'm still pretty clueless most of the time. I'm a complete amateur but I'm trying :)

I'll share any success I have here, too, if anyone cares. So far what I have is a bit of a mess so I'll wait to post any files until I have something more substantial

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:04 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Well, I was (sort of) able to get Monica's clothing changed in the story. Unfortunately I am only able to use the custom clothing that laissemoirire created, as his are the only models I can find that have a pack attached for use in stories. I was *really* hoping to figure out a way to convert this dress into one that can be used on Monica in the story:

REZ_Dress02
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4060

But nothing I tried works. I was hoping maybe you could simply copy the files from the plugin directory to the appropriate directories within the story like so:
Move .obj files into ../scenes/character7/
Move texture files into ../scenes/textures/cloth/
Move .dat files into ../state/monica/
and then change the appropriate entries in her init.dat file to load the new dress

But the game crashes when it tries to load her, and gives an error in trace.txt (I should have saved the trace log error, I can replicate it if someone wants, but it was something like "failure to load REZ_Dress02_Monicashape.obj" or something similar to that.

My question: Is there a way I can convert clothing that others have made so they can be used in a story? Is this done in Maya? I'm not finding any tutorials on how to do get clothing working in a story, almost all the tutorials I can find are for the plugin system for use with the Fast Sex dungeon--which is great, but not quite what I need...

I currently have reverted Monica's clothing back to the default until I can figure this out. I've successfully gotten Monica wearing laissemoirire's crop top, lingerie set, and long skirt in the story, but that's not really business-like attire and we all know Monica is a high class businesswoman, after all ;)

If worse comes to worse, I might just change the texture on her dress, give her the lingerie set, and call it good.

EDIT: Ah! Wait, I just found a tutorial that I think Eskarn posted on the wiki on how to do this. Can't believe I missed it, I could have saved myself like 4 hours last night haha. I didn't see it linked directly in his Eskarn's Tutorial's thread, but found it on the wiki here:
http://wiki.xmoonproductions.org/index. ... ting_cloth

Going to mess around in Maya and see if I can get this converted. It might be beyond my abilities but I'll give it a shot

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:58 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Extracted Archive File.

Extracted Tentacle Dreams Bin File.

Combined them in folder and let your file overwrite any information in dreams.

Crashed upon loading your mod.

What gives?

Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:13 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

I have this error. I don't know what happened?

ERROR: Verify failed in file '.\xcontext\render_objects\xc_texture.cpp', line 266: Error

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:19 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

thank you for this MOD

i installed all and crashed... after manuall copy and paste all run. have only problems with the character ..init Monica and Saiko.

smile :D but i see the new items in the rooms... and the famose new camera views....THANK YOU

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:07 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

am sorry can you reupload ver3.5 please ( sorry for my english)

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:27 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jeff wrote:
am sorry can you reupload ver3.5 please ( sorry for my english)

You can get a free demo here or pay for the full version:
https://www.xmoonproductions.com/download/

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next