View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 [MOD PACK] Tentacle Dreams Ex 04.03.2015 
Rank 10
Rank 10

I downloaded this mod and have had no trouble running it. But yea, no ragdoll (which I don't really care about) and no saiko answering the door in a bra. The extra scene with "see what Monica does outside of work" works but that is about as far as I have got so far. I will try running the final scene with his saves and see whats up. Also, the beginning scene Nil said he made a change, but I didn't notice one.

Nil, good job bud. It's really cool that you were able to mod the main story. Probably my favorite type of mods is taking a good story in a game and exploiting it for more action. Makes me wish I knew how to manipulate code. I just have to wait for you braniacs to give me some good mods to play! haha

Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:07 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Well, I tried to put your save files in the save folder and now your modded story won't run. Crashes right after I choose "Nerd" like the last guy said. I was able to use my own save files before, but now it won't run.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:29 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Well, crashing into her, I was able to make her go to the bed and bend down with her ass facing the bed.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:35 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hey Guys - sorry - I worked on this so long, I forgot that adjusting the settings file was the first thing I did.

I uploaded it to Dropbox, link is below, just drag this into your Xstoryplayer 3.5 main folder and overwrite your existing settings file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqgrknwoy6vro ... s.ini?dl=0

Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:35 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

cjbball00 wrote:
I downloaded this mod and have had no trouble running it. But yea, no ragdoll (which I don't really care about) and no saiko answering the door in a bra. The extra scene with "see what Monica does outside of work" works but that is about as far as I have got so far. I will try running the final scene with his saves and see whats up. Also, the beginning scene Nil said he made a change, but I didn't notice one.

In the opening scene, try touching Monica during the dream. For Saiko, I thought it would be more fun to be able to undress her yourself.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:23 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

I've been asked for a breakdown of changes/bonus stuff in this mod.

I didn't include it earlier in case people wanted to discover themselves,
but for anyone who wants to know, see below.

This includes both things I've done as well as some of the original parts in Munky's mod.

Dream sequence - can touch and undress Monica.
Setup to get to first teleport is slightly shortened.
When you visit Saiko, you can open the door, and touch/undress her. If you offend her, you can fuck her, but you have to go back to your save to continue with the story.
Sex toys have been added to Saiko's apt.
You can touch and fuck Monica on your first visit to the office.
If you return to the office after work, You may find Monica pleasuring herself with sex toys.
In the cave, when luring the girls back to the portal, they will occasonally ask for sex.
Once returned to the lab, the girls will pass out in a more "helpful" position, followed by a longer delay before the game ends.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:12 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Ever since I tried to download your save files and use them my modded story crashes. Any suggestions? I don't really want to have to play back through the entire game again. Can you explain where I am supposed to put the saves? Like, which folder or what not? I have never had this issue before.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:04 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Quote:
Ever since I tried to download your save files and use them my modded story crashes. Any suggestions? I don't really want to have to play back through the entire game again. Can you explain where I am supposed to put the saves? Like, which folder or what not? I have never had this issue before.

I just followed this steps to fix it...and no problems since. Thanks for that btw ;)

Quote:
Ok i looked into the 'trace' log and i think i have found what it has to be done to make it works :

In the original Pack Tentacle dream folder (the one you backed up,i hope) you go in :

pack_tentacle_dreams/ai/nlp/ you copy nlp_actor and syntax and you paste it in pack_tentacle_dreams2 (this mod)/ai/nlp/

Now i can i play it, i dont crash anymore after the nerd character choice ; dunno if this will have some side effects though.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:24 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

ItsDamon wrote:
Quote:

I just followed this steps to fix it...and no problems since. Thanks for that btw ;)

Quote:
Ok i looked into the 'trace' log and i think i have found what it has to be done to make it works :

In the original Pack Tentacle dream folder (the one you backed up,i hope) you go in :

pack_tentacle_dreams/ai/nlp/ you copy nlp_actor and syntax and you paste it in pack_tentacle_dreams2 (this mod)/ai/nlp/

Now i can i play it, i dont crash anymore after the nerd character choice ; dunno if this will have some side effects though.

Yea, I tried that the other night with no success unfortunately. Thanks anyway

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:04 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

I couldnt get the mod to work even with the moving of the files as suggested.
A clean install of 3.5 and only this mod applied to it fixxed it for me and i can now play give it a try if u didnt.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next