View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Changing Speed values? 
Rank 12
Rank 12

If someone could simply point me in the right direction, I would be grateful....that is, if THIS is even possible....

That is, can the speed values for inputs be changed?

I have a very simple goal in mind but I fear that it's completely out of reach...

That is: To make the player movements faster...the slow fucking right now is killing me...I'm glad they made you not able to move as fast when looking down, but you should be able to go in and out faster than you can...right now it feels rather like your moving in slow mo when fucking....

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:38 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

pressing SHIFT helps a bit, no?

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:02 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Not Really...at least not for me.

I'm talking specifically the speed of movement when fucking. I can move around fine otherwise, and the speed has definitely been improved for overall movement and for 'running'. But when you're fucking, looking down, i can't get up a good fast speed. Even holding shift doesn't help that...

Hence, I was hoping to be able to change the speed parameters...but that's probably hard coded.

Also, I wasn't meaning to sound harsh or anything. I know that lots of things are beyond the scope of modding right now.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:40 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Looking at the files, I can't see a way to change speed for player. What could help you is not looking down, but using a camera angle pressing x.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:51 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

This weird movement speed has been bothering me since version 2, most of the time it feels like walking through quicksand. I tried to implement auto-sex feature with main character moving on his own, but it seems impossible since every move is affected by camera angle.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:07 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

The player character is slower when looking down. This is done because in most situations looking down means you want more precise control in movement.
Like the cursor scroll, we will add an setting for this in the game settings, so it can be switched off.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

xpadmin wrote:
The player character is slower when looking down. This is done because in most situations looking down means you want more precise control in movement.
Like the cursor scroll, we will add an setting for this in the game settings, so it can be switched off.

Thanks, XPA! That would help quite a bit! Again, just for note, I wasn't meaning to sound disgusted or upset, I am very grateful for all that you guys have done already!

To clarify, I find the 'magnet in place' feature when looking down a good addition. It really helps for 'lining up'...it's just that I never feel like I can keep up with the girl, and I should be able to thrust as fast as my fingers can move......

So, a switch to turn off the slow down, but NOT the magnet, would be great....alternatively, just a place in code where we can set a player speed value... like, 0 to 1...or something...

Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:56 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

xpadmin wrote:

Honestly I feel that the system for moving the entire player character backwards and forwards to have sex is bad. Would it be possible for you to add in a pelvic thrusting animation to the player character that can be manually activated by the player or turned on to auto with adjustable speed settings? I think that something like that would produce much better results than what we have now.

Also, do you plan on allowing the player to change orientation? For example, being to lie down, both on your back and on your side?

I think that changes to the sex gameplay are very important as the next step before more content is added.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:39 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

pleasethisworks wrote:
xpadmin wrote:

Honestly I feel that the system for moving the entire player character backwards and forwards to have sex is bad. Would it be possible for you to add in a pelvic thrusting animation to the player character that can be manually activated by the player or turned on to auto with adjustable speed settings? I think that something like that would produce much better results than what we have now.

Also, do you plan on allowing the player to change orientation? For example, being to lie down, both on your back and on your side?

I think that changes to the sex gameplay are very important as the next step before more content is added.

I agree. The player already has a hip thrust animation, just need a way to trigger it that doesn't move the feet. I think it might be possible to mod this up.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]