View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 43  Next
 [MOD PACK] Dungeon Ex 1.2.1 07.03.2016 
Rank 3
Rank 3

thekresz wrote:
Nautica wrote:
So when turning off debug we leave debug brain enabled? or is that a typo. I'll run it that way and if have any issues i'll turn it off. Thanks for the update =)

it's a typo you can turn it off

Nautica wrote:
so i played around with it for a while and the menu is pretty buggy. took me a while to get the hang of it and figure out the order of operations for the settings to work as i wanted without crashing XSP. I did manage to get monica locked i both sets of chains but she needs to keep one limb at least in the first set or all hell breaks loose lol. All and all great update. Still needs a bit of work but it's certainly coming along :D

settings page is buggy because multiple page system I think but it working if you remember to go back to global (not before hit apply button) always after changing settings. Can you upload some screenshots with that monica in chains? I'm not sure what you sayin here :mrgreen:

It's buggy in the way the options don't get remembered when reopening the menu. Many options get reset to default IN MENU. For example, The girl might be wearing a BRA, in the menu it says none. You need to change the option and go to none again to take off the bra. Also, when switching menu, it get's set to default again.

Also, freckled make up wasn't included ?

Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:07 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

thekresz wrote:
Nautica wrote:
So when turning off debug we leave debug brain enabled? or is that a typo. I'll run it that way and if have any issues i'll turn it off. Thanks for the update =)

it's a typo you can turn it off

Nautica wrote:
so i played around with it for a while and the menu is pretty buggy. took me a while to get the hang of it and figure out the order of operations for the settings to work as i wanted without crashing XSP. I did manage to get monica locked i both sets of chains but she needs to keep one limb at least in the first set or all hell breaks loose lol. All and all great update. Still needs a bit of work but it's certainly coming along :D

settings page is buggy because multiple page system I think but it working if you remember to go back to global (not before hit apply button) always after changing settings. Can you upload some screenshots with that monica in chains? I'm not sure what you sayin here :mrgreen:

What i meant is you tell monica to get in the chains. She goes into the first set of chains. I managed to get her feet in the second set of chains. my plan was to have one girl in each set of chains. Because when you unhook her from the chains she automatically stands up. unclipping her hands from chain set 1 made her try to stand up. I could of ende it by saying "relax" and having her go into puppet mode. But the buggyness was too entertaining lol. I'll screenshot it next time.

Also speaking of bugs in this release. The girls start postions are too low in the celler. They start 1/2 in the ground. As soon as you tell them to move they spazz all thier clothing off as they get back to the actual floor level.

And yeah the menu is the most difficult part. Very hard to get it all right. I as a bit dissapointed that my favorite frecled makup wasn't included either But mehh at least it works =) I play this version more for the adjustable penis sizes and cool little additions here and there.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:50 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

And Laura (don't know about the others) hovers above ground in the lab...

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:05 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Can we just take a second to appreciate that this thread has had 133,906 views :D I didn't even know that many people were aware of this game.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:58 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Nautica wrote:
Can we just take a second to appreciate that this thread has had 133,906 views :D I didn't even know that many people were aware of this game.

think there's maybe a lot more people waiting for content thinking a MOD will surely come out faster than the next update ...

when I check this website for updates I don't bother with anything else but the mod section now...

well it's my case ^^

Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:27 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Kind of liking this mod lol

Attachments:
Clipboard05.jpg
Clipboard05.jpg [ 255.24 KiB | Viewed 17173 times ]
Clipboard09.jpg
Clipboard09.jpg [ 236.95 KiB | Viewed 17173 times ]
Clipboard03.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg [ 299.72 KiB | Viewed 17173 times ]
Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:29 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

working on small fixes

- fixed chains in all available scenes - no more crashing after typing |get in chains| command
- still added Chains teleports for all girls on all scenes for almost instant lock down without using chains command (remember do not spawn all girls under it for your own safety)
- new settings page - still crashing thou but for me is somehow better and more user friendly
- merged all available plugins and their textures into settings so no more disappearing clothes and textures when going to new page. (You still need to download and install all available plugins out there. My folder have 1,32 GB)
- Renamed P. ?????? and B. ??????? to P. Alien and B. Alien
- added parameters to rest of body types:
Futa L(ong)
Futa B(ig)
Futa A(lien) - the new one.
- fixed not appearing Saiko Witch hat included in her body mesh
- and because of it or should I say thanks to it - now Saiko Mohawk mesh have permanent baseball bat in her hand (a tip - hold her hand with bat away from collide with something when ordering her or she will freeze) :roll:
- added new Preset to use with Saiko Witch and Monica Vampire bodies

of course Presets don't change clothes so you need to audjust them manually to get girls look like in packs.

Saiko Witch
Summer Dress Bra Casual Panty Casual and Footless Kneesocks - rest options NONE then change preset.
(pick something and go back to None to undress her)
Monica Vamp
Evening Dress Panty Casual - rest None.
- added saiko santa dress as a Plugin (christmas pack - looks nice combined with Saiko Santa body type)

on the end adding so many options in menu seems a little bit confusing for me right now and I got this strange feeling like I am getting closer to filling the game possible limit for settings parameters :shock: is something like this even possible xpadmin?

and here some preview of me fooling around with poor saiko in work-in-progress-office 8-)
some extra :?

Last edited by thekresz on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:53 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

working on rape command in stocks and chains

Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:30 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

This mod is updated to 3.5, right? I've tried installing it multiple times, but it starts up IN the story (I cannot choose any other story's), and when i click choose, it crashes. What the h*ll am i doing wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind.. Got it working.. Dunno how.. Did the exact same as yesterday, and works fine now, exept that it starts where you can click choose on the Dungeon EX story.. It doesnt start as the game does normally.. Dunno if this is intended like that?

Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:20 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

xxPernillexx wrote:
This mod is updated to 3.5, right? I've tried installing it multiple times, but it starts up IN the story (I cannot choose any other story's), and when i click choose, it crashes. What the h*ll am i doing wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind.. Got it working.. Dunno how.. Did the exact same as yesterday, and works fine now, exept that it starts where you can click choose on the Dungeon EX story.. It doesnt start as the game does normally.. Dunno if this is intended like that?

I noticed the same thing - if you hit CANCEL, it takes you back to where you can select which story you want though.

Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 43  Next