View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next
 How to make a donation/pledge 
Rank 10
Rank 10

xpadmin wrote:
@Roggvir,

Please contact me in the support section to solve this issue.

Regards xpadmin

My apologies, i already did that and forgot to delete this post here.
(support response: I have contacted ccbill so that it is possible to upgrade your account/donation. Once I have confirmation I will contact you again.)

Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:31 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Roggvir wrote:
xpadmin wrote:
@Roggvir,

Please contact me in the support section to solve this issue.

Regards xpadmin

My apologies, i already did that and forgot to delete this post here.
(support response: I have contacted ccbill so that it is possible to upgrade your account/donation. Once I have confirmation I will contact you again.)

I am still waiting for any messages regarding solution of my problem - knowing its a weekend, i wasn't expecting any development, but now i noticed my support ticket is already closed, but i didn't receive any new information - now i am confused, should i still wait, or is it closed because there is no solution?

Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:58 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Roggvir

It should be possible to upgrade your donation now.

Please contact us in the support section afterwards so we can upgrade your account.

:)

Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:34 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi.. I have pledged at the 60. level and have a couple questions. First of all Great Job so far!. There are things in V3 that I cant figure out. In the Dungun what is the black dildo stuck on the floor called? Does it do anything. You need to publish a list of all commands. Secondly. The account manager would not let me download additional content. It said I have reached the limit for the day.... Not Good! Third, since I was unable to download V2 again. My question has it been updated to the new physics? Thanks and I look forward to your reply. OH one more point. The xmoonproductions.com site is full of pop-ups and I cant get to this forum from there. I reached this through Offbeat. Thanks. TJ

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:49 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

tjm48 wrote:
The xmoonproductions.com site is full of pop-ups and I cant get to this forum from there. I reached this through Offbeat. Thanks. TJ

I've never had a single pop-up from xmoon. I highly suggest downloading something like Malware Bytes and doing a full scan. Sounds like you may have some adware on your machine.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:11 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@tjm48

On the wiki a small list of command can be found for the dungeon.

We do not use any popups, banners or advertisements on our site.
Please let us know what site you were using because maybe someone created a false mirror.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:00 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

tjm48 wrote:
Hi.. I have pledged at the 60. level and have a couple questions. First of all Great Job so far!. There are things in V3 that I cant figure out. In the Dungun what is the black dildo stuck on the floor called? Does it do anything. You need to publish a list of all commands. Secondly. The account manager would not let me download additional content. It said I have reached the limit for the day.... Not Good! Third, since I was unable to download V2 again. My question has it been updated to the new physics? Thanks and I look forward to your reply. OH one more point. The xmoonproductions.com site is full of pop-ups and I cant get to this forum from there. I reached this through Offbeat. Thanks. TJ

Try comand fuck pole :)

Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:38 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

tjm48 wrote:

Most known commands are listed on the XSP wiki: http://wiki.xmoonproductions.org/index. ... x_gameplay

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:29 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Any chance on adding a bitcoin donation option? I'd prefer to keep credit card companies out of this.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:14 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

We have plans to add bitcoin in the future, but have not come around to it.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next