View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Vote here! 

What should the next story be?
I like you to develop the 'Tentacle Dreams story' 24%  24%  [ 128 ]
I like you to develop another story, more in line with the existing stories 9%  9%  [ 48 ]
I like you to further improve the character responses, e.g. choke reflect, tongue, better orgasms 34%  34%  [ 180 ]
I like you to add more to the existing stories, e.g. branching in story lines, the sex shop, extra dating girls 32%  32%  [ 169 ]
Other, reply to this poll and tell us what you would like instead 2%  2%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 536

Vote here! 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Definatly improve the wet dreams story the whole online dating thing and adding more girls with different and crazy personalities would be a real good addition.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:06 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I would like to have less restrictions on the player during story segments after you have completed a story. For example when the girl is on the running machine in the gym why can't I touch her? Why does she have a huge barrier around her that prevents me from going too close? I understand that during the story you want the player to work for the reward but after we have completed it you should remove the "you can't touch her yet" restrictions and the invisible box around the girl. This could also be implemented by adding a version of each scene in the game to free mode with none of the restrictions from story mode.

On the topic of the tentacle story, I think it is too specific a fetish when we only have two stories so far. I think you would be better off aiming for broader fetishes for the time being and tidying up/improving some of the current content. The sex gameplay could do with some changes (an auto mode of some kind) and while I love the first person perspective and hope you stick with it, their is nothing from with having more view angles (though this would require models for the guy of course).

Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:24 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

I enjoyed the game and think the overall idea is brilliant. I'm not into tentacle sex at all so that story is not for me.
I would like to see more animation in the characters, especially more movement during sex.
A character design studio would be my choice, with the ability to change character build, hight and hair.
The real world physics is clever but the puppet mode is so limited the model just ends up falling over.
The controls are a little glitchy and I never like having to use the keyboard.
The next thing I would like to see is a red light district with many characters and kinky scenes to choose from.
Keep up the good work, it's great to see some new adult entertainment.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:55 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I voted to improve character responses (add orgasm, etc.) over more stories, but the Tentacle story could be interesting also. I think the story would lose it's genre appeal though if "victims" are just happy to see it, rather the creature and its actions should be distressing to the victim, but it can still "force her to orgasm" if handled well & possible wear her down to exhaustion so she is not able to keep up struggling much (but again for genre appeal I don't think she should just suddenly be happy with the creature, but should react when orgasms are forced upon her, and then perhaps be embarrassed & even still resistant rather than pleased).

Various appendages of the creature could have different effects, perhaps one actually can temporarily charm victims into interacting with the creature with enthusiasm, but I think the scenario will be more compelling if such a change is temporary (unless that particular appendage/ability is used continuously) so that varied reactions can be seen throughout the encounter. Improving character responses overall is more important though, and could work well here, so we can see the victim respond to orgams, and then slump into exhaustion after many of them, perhaps recovering over time if allowed to under light stimulation only to be driven through various stages of arousal & exhaustion again and again. Different reactions being available well into the story (rather than just a happy victim continuously after a certain point) would lead to a deeper & more repeatable experience here, IMO. Also, if various participants can be brought it, it would be interesting if their responses varied, with different levels of "difficulty" to orgasm or 'seduce' by the creature, perhaps someone can be made happy with it forever and others continue to resist, etc. The more variability & shifting stages of arousal, orgasm, exhaustion & behavior, the more interesting it can be over time.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:06 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Albatros wrote:
I think the story would lose it's genre appeal though if "victims" are just happy to see it, rather the creature and its actions should be distressing to the victim, but it can still "force her to orgasm" if handled well & possible wear her down to exhaustion so she is not able to keep up struggling much (but again for genre appeal I don't think she should just suddenly be happy with the creature, but should react when orgasms are forced upon her, and then perhaps be embarrassed & even still resistant rather than pleased).

I think you are referring to the sentence: "The funny thing is that the creature also brings rewards to whom it comes in contact with, making it highly popular among the female persuasion".

At first of course the females are not happy on seeing the "monster". Its pheromones however force the girl into a trance-like state. So its a balance between disgust and inability to resist.
Also the creature brings rewards, or rather it is addictive to be around, (similar to gollum and the ring). You know its bad for you but you cant help yourself.

Hope that clarifies the idea somewhat more.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:29 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

I never cared about tentacle stories, please expand the first 2!

Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:57 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Can't wait for this! Been looking forward to it ever since seeing the "Coming Soon" pic on the story select page.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:52 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Dont care about tentacles. Gives us more content, more girls!

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:26 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I think the game is fun, but you need to increase the movement speed and control of how to do the sex things, as well as better views. half the time you can't even see the chick giving a bj or something cause of how awkward the scene is, have the woman do some of the work, like jenna could do you missionary on the bed for a while, or the school girl could try oral on you only to fail and you teach her.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:05 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

A lot of great options here, so it's hard to choose.

The tentacle story itself doesn't interest me much, but I love freedom and more stories never hurt. With this game, the gameplay would compliment the story well enough for me to enjoy it.

Developing other stories and adding on to the current ones would be great. More stories and more fun. I'm sure everyone here could recommend a type of story that would be fun to play through.

I'm gonna have to go with "I like you to further improve the character responses, e.g. choke reflect, tongue, better orgasms". These types of things would add a good amount of replay-ability to the stories already available. Tongue especially. Licking, sucking, spitting. That would allow us to get up close and personal while still interacting.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:27 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next