View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Feedback about this game 
Rank 2
Rank 2

So, i saw a thread on a website, regarding this game. So i visited the site and saw some of the clips that are on there.

I was actually amazed by the physics. The fact that you can undress the models by yourself, or that they remove their panties by themselves is a huge plus for me. Also that the clothing is "stretchy/flexible" is just amazing. It really proves how far the technology has come. Things like this is more or less impossible to make in 3DSV.

Also a huge plus for me, is that you can walk freely around! This make the game so much more realistic.

I tried the demo first, and was sold after i completed both stories. So i bought the game, and played it for a few hours this weekend. I'm still pretty amazed about this. This game has so much potential. If we could implement some features from 3DSV, like pose editor, customization of the models ingame (Like when you are playing, and see something you want to change, you can do it immidietly ingame without closing your "fast sex session/story") and maybe some beefier graphics (Not that it isnt good now, but some improvement overall could really raise the overall experience of this game).

So all in all, i'm sold. Really love this game. Its pretty freaking good.

Over and out!

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:54 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you!

Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:17 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

You're welcome! I'm really looking forward to see how this game transforms in the years to come. Hope we can get a bigger community, so we can get some more go in the modding section!

Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:16 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

I purchased 2.1 over a year ago and had fun with with it ,did a play through and sandboxed a little. I missed the 3.0 update and just bought 3.5 and wow major improvement. I'm really impressed with the changes/new engine you built. Ive been playing everyday for a solid week this game is very impressive especially the physics I've had a ton of fun experimenting. I enjoyed the story too I wasn't sure if the creature was from another dimension or if it was going to end up being mutated sperm.

Adding the ability to mod the game will really help the games longevity between updates. It took me while to half-way figure out what I was doing but I was finally able to add a few ttgrappen's to the dungeon with a penetrate state active. The language is familiar but the file structure took me a few to crack.

I can't wait to see what happens to the game in the future it will be worth the wait I'm sure and thank you very much for giving it proper DK2 support it was pretty much a flawless experience through the entire story (typing sucks a little but everything else works well). It's a great game and the price isn't very much considering how well done it is.

I don't really do much social media so I don't really know how I can spread the word on this game I am a mod author at LoversLab I can post a review there when I get some time.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]