View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tentacle Dream 
Rank 15
Rank 15

Any plans to have the tentacle creature fuck both girls at the same time?

Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:08 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Munky

Yes we have plans in that direction.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:37 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Can the tentacle monster be "used" by the main character? The larva form is very close in appearance to a masturbator and the grown-up form might have different (more visually appealing for this practice?) forms.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:02 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good idea, we look into it

Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:35 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

This isn't necessarily aimed at the discussion or anyone here in this thread already, but I've always seen tentacle monsters as a massive problem. Do you know how much energy and stamina it must take to lift up a single person off the ground? With thin prehensile snares no less. And does it just lie down first or does it take other measures to avoid tipping over? What does it consume to maintain its strength? Do all the tentacles possess reproduction capacity or are they just preforming "lab tests" for alpha penis compatibility? Does it have an alpha penis? Does it have a regular tongue? How does it know to go after humans and not other creatures it finds? What's it suppose to do if it finds itself in the furry dimension?

It all just boggles the mind, and you're building one with a physics engine for crying out load!

HOW TO START MODDING

Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Oh my, Im loving the teasing updates so far :D

Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:06 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Looks awesome!!!

Alien sex pets are the future!! :lol:

Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:17 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Really looking forward to this one, could not have choosen a better scenario ; )

Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:26 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Pickled Cow wrote:
This isn't necessarily aimed at the discussion or anyone here in this thread already, but I've always seen tentacle monsters as a massive problem. Do you know how much energy and stamina it must take to lift up a single person off the ground? With thin prehensile snares no less. And does it just lie down first or does it take other measures to avoid tipping over? What does it consume to maintain its strength? Do all the tentacles possess reproduction capacity or are they just preforming "lab tests" for alpha penis compatibility? Does it have an alpha penis? Does it have a regular tongue? How does it know to go after humans and not other creatures it finds? What's it suppose to do if it finds itself in the furry dimension?

It all just boggles the mind, and you're building one with a physics engine for crying out load!

There's hundreds of different "tentacle monsters." There's everything from humanoid demons with multiple penises to self-pollinating plant aliens to multiple creatures with a hive mind. And there's no reason to assume any of them ONLY go after humans, or even only females. I once did the cover art for a book that featured a plant-like tentacle creature which lived only to pleasure other species with the tentacle tips opening up to give blowjobs. That was the last book I bothered to read for inspiration for the cover.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:50 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Pickled Cow wrote:

I'm curious about the lore of this tentacle creature that we'll see in the new version. I guess to answer most of your questions, albeit vaguely, it would depend on the type. There's many, many different types of tentacle creatures I've come across in my ventures through the Internets. There's the tentacle girl from the demon realm, which you can read here: http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Tentacle There's the tentacle beast from Corruption of Champions, there are tentacle plants, etc.

From the way I see xStoryPlayer's creature design, I can assume a couple of things. It look like that it might not lift the character up so much as bind them. And if it does lift it up, it's central body mass may be heavy to prevent itself from tipping over. Given that this creature is from 'another world', it might mean another Earth, wherein these creatures could be more of the Fenoxo's Corruption of Champions type; it goes after humanoids, male or female, for sexual fluids which it uses as nourishment. Doesn't matter if you're a furry or not. The reason it doesn't go for the one who brought it to this world is because it's smart and knows it'll need an ally.

Then again, I could be entirely wrong. It's all assumption. Really looking forward to seeing how it's implemented though.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next