View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The last 4% 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Can't wait to try XSP on my DK2, Illusion's Playgirls looks pretty nice already but the censoring...

Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:46 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

xpadmin wrote:
@vargh

We have OR SDK1 support, immediately after the release we will add SDK2 support.
Because the screen setup is different for SDK2, we did not want to delay the release longer by first adding the SDK2.
It will probably not take a long time to add SDK2 after the release.

Runs on DirectX right ? Might get VorpX to work in the meantime.

Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:54 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

xpadmin wrote:
@vargh

We have OR SDK1 support, immediately after the release we will add SDK2 support.
Because the screen setup is different for SDK2, we did not want to delay the release longer by first adding the SDK2.
It will probably not take a long time to add SDK2 after the release.

What version of the Oculus software SDK will you be using? The very latest version (0.4.3) has some big upgrades. Considering they keep releasing new software updates that make significant improvements, do you think you will keep updating the version XStoryPlayer uses?

Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:06 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@PhilipBanks

We have a pretty low level implementation of the OR, so the fish-eye shaders and the calculation are done by XStoryPlayer.
Only the tracking part is used from the OR library.

Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:11 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

HOLY FREAKAZOLI!!!! ((I just made that up! :P ))

I don't check in for a couple of days and ZOWIE.... It goes to 4% with a hint that it might come out in only a very few days!!

I'm on the edge of my seat here, guys! I want to get my virtual paws all over monica and Saiko! :P...And my not so virtual paws all over my keyboard and mouse to start creating mods for the virtual paws to play around with....

Uh...Yeah...

I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!!!!

Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:28 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

I is truly awesome that it could be only days away! if that is the case, then it may be out by my weekend, which would be fantastic!

The modding aspect should be interesting too! I am no programmer or animater, but I could help with story writing and beta testing. I heled test a few mods out for morrowind and oblivion a while back, and that was allot of fun.

Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:23 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Hoping for friday or saturday! Can't wait to start modding.

Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:58 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Anaquis wrote:
I could help with story writing and beta testing.

for Xstory its called "masta-Beta testing"

And holy shitt 4%? I need to move overseas so i can buy it on release day, Free country my ass, damn you paypal!! damn you all to hell muahhhh. Seriously though this is great news.

Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:56 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Nautica wrote:
Anaquis wrote:
I could help with story writing and beta testing.

for Xstory its called "masta-Beta testing"

And holy shitt 4%? I need to move overseas so i can buy it on release day, Free country my ass, damn you paypal!! damn you all to hell muahhhh. Seriously though this is great news.

If you donate $20 now, you'll get it on release day regardless of where you live.

Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:04 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Anaquis wrote:
I is truly awesome that it could be only days away! if that is the case, then it may be out by my weekend, which would be fantastic!

The modding aspect should be interesting too! I am no programmer or animater, but I could help with story writing and beta testing. I heled test a few mods out for morrowind and oblivion a while back, and that was allot of fun.

Same here but first ! finish the storie and enjoy the new stuff :evil: THE MMASTER IS BACK GIRL!! soon :lol:

Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next