View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 About the next release: version 3.0 
Rank 12
Rank 12

I can tell you right now that my own personal strengths lie in coding before the visual 'arts'. Though I have dabbled in 3D and really want to learn more about creating models, etc...Coding might be easier for me to grasp. (That isn't going to stop me from trying though...I got a copy of Maya the other day and I'm going to begin toying with it when I get some free time). I do a lot now with web programming, and I think with some examples and templates and the scripts from the original game, I should be able to pick up scripting for this easily. Hopefully some kind of 'reference guide' will be posted for functions that are already implemented, etc....

I have high hopes for being able to easily create my own stories and scenes...as I writer (I RP extensively and sometimes write on my own), being able to visualize some of these stories, even if they are cliche, will be beyond amazing!

On the subject of 3D models, First, I'm going to begin by trying to make some simple toys and things...someone suggested the ability to do fisting in another thread and that gave me an idea :P.....

Second, I'm really hoping for the ability to somehow 'copy'/convert them from other mediums...for instance (this is just an example), if someone were to take a modded body file from Klub17 and convert it to this game....should technically be possible since the bodies have functioning pussies/anuses....might be as simple as re-rigging in maya to the skeleton supported by XSP....but then I might also be FAR off track....

And Last...maybe this doesn't even belong in this thread...but since we're talking about modding...I wonder how hard it would be to convert some of the 'bottles' that are in game to be used for...ahem...other uses....and what about those energy drink cans in the gym?.... AND WHERE THE HELL IS THE FOOD IN THE GAME? The apartment doesn't even have a kitchen!

Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:55 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

MasterAaran wrote:
And Last...maybe this doesn't even belong in this thread...but since we're talking about modding...I wonder how hard it would be to convert some of the 'bottles' that are in game to be used for...ahem...other uses....and what about those energy drink cans in the gym?.... AND WHERE THE HELL IS THE FOOD IN THE GAME? The apartment doesn't even have a kitchen!

I would imagine that all you would need to do to make any object sex-toyable would be to edit a line or two of code.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:04 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

TheMohawkNinja wrote:
MasterAaran wrote:

I would imagine that all you would need to do to make any object sex-toyable would be to edit a line or two of code.

You're probably right, and I truly hope that's as easy as it is ;)....we'll figure it out even if it's not that simple! :P

Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:52 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

whoa ! It's nice to see that some developers are hurry to make some extensions on the future release.
I'll be into it myself. I've got a lot of xp in web programming (php, javascript, sql, as2/3).
I hope it will be easy to develop.

We need some more 3D guys here ! I've a few notions in 3D with 3DS Max ... And i'm bad at texturing, and gfx stuff...

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:50 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

MasterAaran wrote:
And Last...maybe this doesn't even belong in this thread...but since we're talking about modding...I wonder how hard it would be to convert some of the 'bottles' that are in game to be used for...ahem...other uses....and what about those energy drink cans in the gym?
http://xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3281&start=20#p7490

Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:19 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

bartux wrote:
whoa ! It's nice to see that some developers are hurry to make some extensions on the future release.
I'll be into it myself. I've got a lot of xp in web programming (php, javascript, sql, as2/3).
I hope it will be easy to develop.

We need some more 3D guys here ! I've a few notions in 3D with 3DS Max ... And i'm bad at texturing, and gfx stuff...

While I am nowhere near expert, I have some skill in those areas that you mentioned. I will, for sure, be making my mediocre skills in gfx and modeling available to anyone who needs them.

I already have some meshes coming together and I recently textured them so that they will be ready to import into the engine as soon as we get our slick hands on it.

I think that a good place to meet and discuss the modding of what promises to be the adult game of the millenia is Hongfire. There is an excellent mod scene going on over there and the big players on that site have been very actively watching the release news.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:02 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

seems good then !
Thanks for the infos :)

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:54 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

With regards to the scripting engine, are there going to be escape characters so we can have NPC's quote someone using actual quotation marks in their dialog?

Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:41 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

TheMohawkNinja wrote:
With regards to the scripting engine, are there going to be escape characters so we can have NPC's quote someone using actual quotation marks in their dialog?

Yes that is possible. E.g:

talk.s = "Do you like the movie \"Deep Throat\" ?";

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:07 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

is it possible to do :

Code:
talk.s = 'Do you like the movie "Deep Throat" ?';

Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next