View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next
 XSP Development & Planning 
Rank 3
Rank 3

@xpadmin

Will 4.0 still have the extra dungeons (like the Christmas and Halloween one)? I love seeing you guys add in special dungeon events like you have been but it would suck if those dungeons only worked with the older versions.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:15 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I like the idea of regular updates to be honest (minimum viable product).
I know most developers like to take what ever they need to finish something, which sounds like the best thing.
And redo/refactor their project until the end of times...

But they tent to lose track of time, goal or whatever really is important.
With fast and small updates, you promote the project to be active and involved with your customers, to keep them interested.
And force yourself to make course directions important for the project, based on customer input.

In short, It looks like a death project the way things are going now...

Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:41 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

mrtoon82 wrote:
I like the idea of regular updates to be honest (minimum viable product).
I know most developers like to take what ever they need to finish something, which sounds like the best thing.
And redo/refactor their project until the end of times...

But they tent to lose track of time, goal or whatever really is important.
With fast and small updates, you promote the project to be active and involved with your customers, to keep them interested.
And force yourself to make course directions important for the project, based on customer input.

In short, It looks like a death project the way things are going now...

Having played this game since 2.0 i can assure you that this game isn't "dying" It's thriving and getting better. I can't speak for the devs but from my point of view they have reached the limits of the engine they made and are now ready to expand and improve on it's capabilities. They have taken all the feedback given and are rewriting the engine to meet the needs expressed by their customers. You can't release small updates for an old version with code your writing for a new version. so weekly updates would be a useless and more work than it's worth. As is, this little community makes content itself in the form of game mods. The devs add stuff like the Halloween and Christmas packs which are great additions and not to mention free. They also guide modders and are actively working on building a database of game knowledge on their wiki for this as well. This is the Framework for what's to come. Remember the goal is 9.9. Were only at 3.5... Have some patience, even in it's current state it's 1000 times better than any other adult game I've played thus far.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:03 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Nautica

Could not have formulated it better. :)

And yes, the project is far from death. I know because I am spending every day working on the new engine. ;)

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:59 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Thats more then right i guess. Im new to this game and community but i played alot of other "adult" games. And this one is by far the most impressive one.
Im normally that type of person who cant wait for stuff and i want things instantly.
But at this game all the patience will be paid because it's worth it to wait.
They a creating something big so just lean back and enjoy the show :D

Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:43 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

A Character creation system in v4 would be something quite amazing. it would be even better if the assets were there such as hair styles and clothing that would allow for the girls from earlier versions to be created by either the devs or the players. I also like the idea of a standardized mesh for modles. as this would save a whole lot of fucking about with different meshes. And yes, it would make more animations possible too, which would be even better. :)

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:08 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

could not agree more on your view Anaquis.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:43 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Character Creator is something really really great as long as it is or get pretty detailed for Face, Body, Hair etc same as Clothing.

An more open World with different Stories sounds great aswell but workflow should be balanced because the Action is something what
still needs much work, sexual activities need additions and improvements because things like sex movements for example you know back, forward, back, forward isnt working very and thatfore not that satisfying, it should stay at the same Level of interactivity but more accessable with more variations.

Something i really want is more Hand, touching playment, instead of a Cursor/Arrow a Hand, touch Body with physical and noise reactions to make it more interactive.... thats something i would really love to see.

Patreon, mm yeah, im in the 3D Model and Animation Scene and im one what really hates Patreon. It surely depends on what Patreon is used for but at
least in my Scene i learned that it can changes People mentality in a bad way and making them greedy as bastards. Getting 2000$ per Month as a single Person, also getting Money from certain comissions and then do things like count certain Hours for Money and take this as Reason how things came out. You now thinking that we should be happy that we even get halfassed things because im so good and important dont mentioned that we have already payed, such type of things.

If you want to use Patreon as a chance to help the Development, open up a way for Supporters for financial Support Patreon is a good thing. But the Game itself should be provided like it was always, one time pruchase with wide spread payment options for each Version of the Game offering a fair amount of Content for a fair price. Dont start to use it in exchange for the one time purchase, dont use it for main Content or main Features and give special Access for pledgers, keep rewards in a category like cosmetics or a special lovely Girl but nothing whats part of the Games Features. Pledgers and Supporters pay because they want to pay on a free will base that was the main intend of all that but the priority and the main attention shoud be the buyers.

Anyway you did it good so far, it is still a long way to go but payments, support and results were great and balanced and im sure it will continue i will definitely support you as long as your Business Model stays accessable and fair aswell as the Progress and Content stays decent and interesting.

Best Regards

Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

@XPadmin,
Here is a suggestion that could both work or not, but I think is worth putting out there anyway. Release the character editor before 4.0 if it is indeed to be a part of this release, The logic behind this is that while the main release is being polished up, we can get creative making characters that can be imported into fast sex mode upon release of 4.0 proper. It would be so awesome to use a created character in that mode :)

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:58 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

I agree with @Anaquis, that would be fantastic. Especially since it would allow the modding side to have so much more they could do, and give all of us the ability to happily keep ourselves entertained for a long while. Likely stop a lot of us bugging you all the time for progress updates too.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next