View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Reviews of 3DXChat 
Rank 1
Rank 1

The following is my review of 3DXChat.

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

As far as features there are only a couple that could that would even rate a slight like but there is so much more that can be done with the game. There is so much more that can be done but yet it still lacks. When I first started, my friend told me about the site as I do a good bit of things, they suggested that I offer my help, as I had, I learned being in game more well you can read below to find out why I chose not to.

Start taking some of the actual advice of all users not a select few, I'll keep my comment to myself on the shirt designs. Many of the suggestions are very easy to do and seem to lack being put into game. The options within game really could use an update.

More security to protect out privacy, I'll leave it at that.

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

Unless you have a cut-throat attitude and really don't care about anyone other than yourself, this isn't a site that I would recommend. There is far too much that goes on in game that well many don't agree with. Many have come across abuse, others just try to enjoy the site, not always is that easy to do when your trust about the game is blown.

When I first started it was new so I looked around and then watched, what I had seen really urked me, yet I didn't open my mouth and say anything. I just watched things come undone for some. While on there I learned that not everything and everyone is as it seems, if you're interested in someone, just watch and see what happens, given the fact there are three avi to an account you never know who may be who, so use your gut instinct. If you're looking to leave, don't let someone convince you stay, go it's in your best interest to, don't make the mistake and listen to the person, you'll regret it in the end. When I offered to help the devs with some things because of the lack of things with the game, the more I was in game and seen things, I had a file ready to go to them, instead I just deleted it. I figured why should I give any help to the game when people can't respect one another in there, it just wasn't worth my time. For $20, $30 for beta testing a month, $60 for 6 months or $92 for the year, it's really not worth the investment. There are still too many glitches to make it worth it, while things take time, there is far too much that things have not been paid attention to and need to be addressed.

If you do decide to join, use caution, watch who you talk to, not everyone is what they seem, you learn that quickly. Just sit back and watch what happens then go from there.

All the while you have forum Moderators that abuse their power and look up people to see who they are under a new avi, make or remove posts that some make because others don't agree with it. Like the above post was made in the topic I Love 3DXChat and was removed because it was honest. Also you have Users that have a way to see other Users IP addresses and rarely do anything about it or only disable them for a bit but the damage is done, who knows what they tell to others, I mean you have three avis not all abuse having them. When contacted to report the issues you two Administrators that barely read the messages sent to them or respond, so when contacting their "so-called" support you're lucky if you get a response when you're reporting anything that is of a serious nature. There are no in game Moderators so it's a free for all, there is only one person that no one can put on Ignore/Blacklist.

Since the topic has been locked, I wanted to make sure that since the last post not that much has really changed on the site.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20

Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]