View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Some thoughts 
Rank 8
Rank 8

I felt i needed to second that.
I have played around a lot in SDT and even though the mucus, or spit wires are awesome, the best part are her responses to thrusting, holding her head or when the player cums.
A feature changing the girls speech feedback depending on what mood she is in would be so great for xstoryplayer.
For example if she was angry she would give bitchy feedback. like "that was to deep" "are you trying to make me gag" and "dont you dare cum on my face"
Vs. If she was happy she would encourage the player. "fuck my mouth" "I don't know if i can take it all, but I'll try" "Only one load? I want another one"
Or something along those lines.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

yes, its exactly that kind kind of responses that we are aiming at

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:50 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I definitely think you guys are on the right track here. Just from that screenshot of the mucus wires in action is awesome!

I have no worries in regards to the dialogue itself; it's a little limited right now in XStoryPlayer, but as you finish up the features of the game and have more time to spend on the dialogues I'm sure we'll see the same variety we often see in SDT. Now, if we can get some more sounds from the girls in some future update down the road, maybe some gagging/coughing? ;) haha

The one thing I want to point out, though, is that aside from SDT being free I think one of the things its kept its community so strong is the ability of the players to customize the game. Now, I'm not advocating for full-scale modding anytime soon, but even just writing the dialogue could do a lot. Writing scenarios--some of which we XStoryPlayer fans have posted here--that can be shared adds a lot of replay value, and it's been mentioned many times by many other XStoryPlayer members over the past couple of months. I don't know what all goes into something like that for a 3D game (as I can barely write a dialogue for a flash game like SDT), but it's certainly something worth keeping in mind as we get closer to V3.0 and beyond.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:31 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

This picture and its accompanying text made me smirk and think at the same time.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:36 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

/ While in the some thoughts topic :
- With iron-sighted rifles, carriers icons are ok since we can still see the man even if hes quite far away from us.
But.. with a bow.. I have a big red/blue opaque icon and cant see anybody /

// so maybe
if big distance & bow
reduce_icon_size even_more;

// yeah too much coding these days

Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Rank 11
Rank 11

I think sex is a form of simultaneous craving and suffering. Not just the BDSM parts, though those are great, but in general I want to see a girl both struggling to keep up and eager for more. A climax, then, is where she is both satisfied and exhausted. Each successive climax should be more extreme - not in the sense of deeper or harder, but in terms of her response. Crying, gagging, sweating, twitching, spasming, breathing, squeezing and thrusting body behaviours, as well as the girl's facial and verbal expressions, should all become more and more exaggerated as she descends into deeper and deeper depravity.

The rest of the game - the settings, props, male appearances and dimensions, are all quite secondary. The thing that XSP does best, even at 2.1, is the range of responses of the girls. Tears, blushing, trembling and so on - eliciting those is what make the difference between connecting a bunch of electronic mannequins by their plastic privates and satisfying interaction with a truly sexual being.

As for the games that lead to sex - I didn't originally see the point when I started playing with XSP. But all that broom-pushing really made me invest in the sex when it actually occurred. I certainly couldn't have enjoyed any more broom pushing, however, and any more scenarios that made me work at something tedious wouldn't be interesting at all. What would be interesting is emotional conflict. Think "Breaking Bad". Imagine you know you can have sex with any woman in the game - but that to get to any of them would require you to cross some sort of line that you might not dare to cross in real life.

Finally I think most of us would agree that what is most lacking in 2.1 is female orgasm - and not just one kind, but a range of them and a spectrum of differnt behaviours leading to them - different for each girl. Get that right and you can leave the particulars of scenarios and settings to modders to work up.

Being able to scan in photographs of real people and model the virtual faces after them would be great too. I have just a couple of photos of the young lady who drove me nuts thirty years ago. If I could have her at my mercy again - and take that further than I could back in the day - I'd be deeply addicted.

So ... I think SDT is just a shadow of what XSP could be ...

Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

My idea for the ultimate sex game would combine aspects of three types of games. 1) Character design for both player and NPCs 2) Full interaction with NPCs 3) An Open world to play in
Picture Fallout 3 with AG3 customization and XSP interaction. You could do quests with your perfect lover/sexslave/soulmate/whatever or have fun with anyone you met. If it was a post-apocalyptic setting there would be no laws or rules. You could basically go anywhere and do anything.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

My perfect game would be a giant sandbox. A neighborhood or larger of NPCs just doing as they do. You could add and customize your own and add them and adjust the ones already there. As a few people here on these forums have already expressed, mine would be similar. A mix of the Sims, GTA, XSP and SDT.

GTA for its opened world, and the freedom to do whatever in it

the sims for its customization options, moddability and living world of characters that is just as malleable as the characters themselves.

XSP for its level of immersion into the world.

SDT- because its the greatest 2d bj ever XD

For me a sex game really has nothing to do with its story, I like it when the NPC's have their own stories and you can fuck with them or be part of their story and change it whenever. I like any game with a god mode aspect to it. I hate having to jump through hoops just to get to the part of a sex game that i personally enjoy. Hence why when it comes to sex games i normally just find and download a 100% savefile and play as i wish.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:06 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nautica's IDEA seems fair good !!!!My perfect game would be a giant sandbox. A neighborhood or larger of NPCs just doing as they do. You could add and customize your own and add them and adjust the ones already there. As a few people here on these forums have already expressed, mine would be similar. A mix of the Sims, GTA, XSP and SDT.

the sims for its customization options, moddability and living world of characters that is just as malleable as the characters themselves.

For me a sex game really has nothing to do with its story, I like it when the NPC's have their own stories and you can fuck with them or be part of their story and change it whenever. I like any game with a god mode aspect to it. I hate having to jump through hoops just to get to the part of a sex game that i personally enjoy. Hence why when it comes to sex games i normally just find and download a 100% savefile and play as i wish."""" This was by Nautica

!!!FOR this to work you need this """The technological singularity hypothesis is that accelerating progress in technologies will cause a runaway effect wherein artificial intelligence will exceed human intellectual capacity and control, thus radically changing or even ending civilization in an event called the singularity.[1] Because the capabilities of such an intelligence may be impossible to comprehend, the technological singularity is an occurrence beyond which events are unpredictable or even unfathomable""" artificial intelligence and technological singularity

Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:46 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

ice2222233333 wrote:
Nautica's IDEA seems fair good !!!!My perfect game would be a giant sandbox. A neighborhood or larger of NPCs just doing as they do. You could add and customize your own and add them and adjust the ones already there. As a few people here on these forums have already expressed, mine would be similar. A mix of the Sims, GTA, XSP and SDT.

For me a sex game really has nothing to do with its story, I like it when the NPC's have their own stories and you can fuck with them or be part of their story and change it whenever. I like any game with a god mode aspect to it. I hate having to jump through hoops just to get to the part of a sex game that i personally enjoy. Hence why when it comes to sex games i normally just find and download a 100% savefile and play as i wish."""" This was by Nautica

!!!FOR this to work you need this """The technological singularity hypothesis is that accelerating progress in technologies will cause a runaway effect wherein artificial intelligence will exceed human intellectual capacity and control, thus radically changing or even ending civilization in an event called the singularity.[1] Because the capabilities of such an intelligence may be impossible to comprehend, the technological singularity is an occurrence beyond which events are unpredictable or even unfathomable""" artificial intelligence and technological singularity

lol, yupp the singularity is why self replicating nano technologies scare the crap out of me. That and they may cause all matter of matter to be "Grey-Goo", either way were fucked XD.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next