View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Voln - A VN/RPG Hybrid with EXTREME Themes 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi, I'm m0RV.

I'm an indie developer working with a group of artists to make a new hentai RPG with a semi-realistic art style. We formed this alliance around the idea of making the spiritual successor to Corruption of Champions, but much prettier. So it's a fantasy world rife with sexy mischief. We aim to have the most options of any adult RPG, from character customization to sexual preference.

Fetishes:

- big tits / shortstack
- femboy
- crossdressing / trap
- androgyny
- orgy
- incest

You can play it dominantly or submissively, 100% straight or 100% gay, or any bisexual combination you fancy. So even though we have plenty of femboy content, there's no obligatory "sissification" of your character. In other words, you're not forced to be feminine. Moreover, you can make your character quite masculine, if you want. You can read more about this at LewdGamer.

The the demo, and let me know what you think.

If you like it, consider donating to us. We could use your help, and in exchange we'll give you voting rights on planned content and access to the full game, as far as we've developed it. You can learn more on the Patreon. Thanks for your interest, and happy fapping.

Attachments:
Allies.png
Allies.png [ 3.74 MiB | Viewed 14270 times ]
Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:57 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

I'm not a big fan of the fetishes involved in this game, so I probably won't really be following.

However, the artwork is AMAZING! Looks absolutely fantastic. I'll probably lurk your Patreon every so often to see if you end up putting out something more up my alley.

Looks like this is going to be pretty well made.

Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:20 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Thanks! We cover an epic variety of fetishes, just not all of them are incorporated yet.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]