View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Emily: Homecoming Act 2 
Rank 2
Rank 2

This was sort of (un)intentionally meant for the AIF (adult interactive fiction) mini-comp contest but I have decided to release it now instead. Notice this a text parser game, meaning you basically type in what you want to do. But there are plenty of images :)

This is act two of the three acts of Emily: Homecoming (sequel to Emily: Sister Attraction) that I'm working on (but it's a full game.) It's meant to feel like a mini-comp game like I said, hope you enjoy it!

As usual, actually read the ReadMe.txt file for some hints and tips. If you get a false virus warning after downloading you need to exempt the file from your software. This is a well know problem for all of us Adrift 5 creators.

Feel free to visit our Patreon site here for daily news on all of our game development projects, of if you want to support development of this or other games.

You can download the game here.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:21 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

meem wrote:
It indeed gives a viruswarning, file is deleted. So, use at your own risk. Seems to me that the creator is acting way to easy on this, should find a way that he uses software that is good instead of us believing him on his innocent eyes when saying "it's a false positive" :)
I mean, everybody can say "it's save, it's a false warning" while who knows what kind of shit is spread.

Seems to be a known issue
http://forum.adrift.co/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11523

Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]