View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Play with Us! Episode 1 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Episode 1 of Play with Us! is our first attempt at combining the genre of visual novels with more interactive sex scenes than is usually seen in these types of games. Due to the complexity of the game, we've focused on developing almost a proof of concept in this episode, meaning it's shorter than we'd like and contains less focus on character development. However, all progress made from each episode is saved and continued in the next release. We hope to be able to continue working on the series and deliver longer, more complex episodes with deeper branching story lines. The game is of course uncensored. Hope you enjoy it!

Play online here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/672374

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:23 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Ah Newgrounds, I remember when I was little and was told not to go to the "adult" section.... so I went to the "adult" section and lost my childly innocence, :D

I really like this game though. It's way better than your normal Newgrounds adult games. The sex scenes are well done, even though they are just mouse based. The fact that your decisions can affect the outcome, and you have to be extra careful about what you do in the final portion is a neat concept.

I'd like to see the next episode.

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:45 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Nice game...
One of the best things in the game is the "skip" option, though *cough*

Sex scenes are okay. Way too little tit, though.. and a bit more movement would be nice in the sleepfuck scene... shoving the dick in her mouth or some humping movements of the male's body when fucking her for example...
Also I miss options to do her ass - though that would surely wake her up instantly - or to cum in her mouth - which would probably make her wake up with a coughing fit... but I'm a sadistic person, so... :twisted:

The girl's eyes are weird, but there are quite a few people who like that style, I guess...

I had great problems with playing that game on the linked website. The blowjobs session wouldn't fully load. I either could see the dick, a part of the girls face and the hand on the dick (when wanking..) or the full picture, when forcing the girl's head down on the dick.
After that the sleep session didn't show at all...

After downloading the game though, everything worked like a charm. :)

Conclusion: A really nice game. And I will surely try the second part (...do that little sister...) if it is released.

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:12 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

I found this game on gamcore.com i believe it is a very decent Game. Excited to see were it goes

Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]