View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Ren'Py] Sexverse 0.7 
Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey everyone. I want to present to you my new game: Sexverse.

What is it all about?

It's a mixture of different genres and mainstream games. Famous and popular characters like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider or Ellie from The Last of Us, Mass Effect, Cyberpunk 2077, Diablo, Mortal Kombat, The Witcher and many more!
A lot of these are in development and each new update a new story is added to the game. Patrons get to vote for what game and character they want to see next.

Features

• Game will feature a unique choice wheel similar to the popular games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age.
  • Each chapter will feel unique and has its own theme, characters, environment and story. I also try to find new fitting soundtracks whenever possible.
  • Gender selection for male/female in the game series that allow it.
  • Lots of fetishes are present like foot fetish, lesbian, undead sex, pregnancy, voyeur, threesome, anal, anilingus, alien form sex, cunnilingus, vanilla and much more!
  • Each update features several animated sex scenes!
  • Lots of different locations and characters to explore.
  • Choices that matter and have different outcomes/endings and consequences.

Download:

Newest Patreon version: 0.7
Newest Public version: 0.6

Let me know what you think! If there are any bugs or recommendations, I'd love to hear. If you enjoyed the game, then please consider supporting me at: Patreon

Screenshots:

Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:28 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Sexverse 0.7 out for Patrons today!

Changelog:
  • 350+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Anilingus, Vaginal, Threesome, Blowjob, Public, Half-Beast Creature, Voyeur, Foot Fetish, Creampie, Pregnancy, Prostitution, BDSM;
  • Added Kassandra to the main menu, among the rest of the playable characters.
  • Changed Kassandra's portrait on the Action/Adventure selection screen.
  • Added a new music track for Kassandra's chapter.
  • Added several choices which lead to different outcome, some are based on total chance (like impregnation) and the only way to retry with different outcome is to restart the chapter from the beginning.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]