View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Ren'Py][Patreon] Avalon - v5.4 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Overview:

Avalon is a third person novel that orbits around two main characters; Avalon and Byron. When Avalon has a falling out with her mother, she moves in with her adopted Uncle Byron. As they continue to learn about eachothers deep and disturbing traumas, a romance begins to blossom. They lean on each other, and their friends, as they both continue to heal.

In Avalon, you will be given the option of four paths; Dallas is Avalon's best friend and an absolute wildcard! She's tough and flirtatious. Octavia is a mysterious new friend with a cunning intellect and a goofy sense of humor. Both paths have the option to split off into either a Polygamy Route, or a Monogamy Route. The choice is yours!

Note: This novel contains no incest.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-05
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer: Lockheart - Patreon | BuyMeACoffee | Discord
Censored: No
Version: 5.4
Language: English

Genre:
3DCG, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonists, Sex Toys, Spanking, Romance, Fingering, Groping

Installation:
Extract and Run

We highly recommend to start a new game to avoid any errors

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - FILESUPLOAD - NOPY - FILESFM - GDRIVE

Mac: MEGA

Screenshots:

Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:03 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

You can download the newest version of Avalon now!

Changelog:

I found a new method of compression that greatly reduces file size without compromising quality. You'll find this release to be much smaller in size. (Credit to Recreation from Bad Memories for the assist!)

RENAME BYRON - That's right, you can now name Byron anything you want! If you load the game, you'll find his name is now [player_name]. You can combat this by either starting a new game or by starting the newly released content. There is an option just as you start Act 5 - Afternoon that will allow you to rename him. (Credit to Sir Dammed from Polarity and Radiant for helping with the code!)

We've altered the Mono path for Dallas. She was originally going to pursue Evans but due to popular demand, she's going to pursue... someone else. ;-) So we've altered the scene with Penny at Dallas's house to reflect this change.

Scenes -

Byron and Ava Couch Cuddle

Penny meets Gladstone

Avalon Video Calls

Avalon visits Sharol

Dallas, Avalon and Penny Salon (Dallas Path)

Penny Quits (Octavia - Mono Path)

Xianne's Dreaming of Sun Mei

I hope you all enjoy this release. The next one is going to take a bit longer than usual because there's going to be some exciting scenes and I want to make sure there is plenty of content. But I'll keep you guys updated, I promise!

Tue May 05, 2020 2:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]