View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 1.0 
Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey everyone. I want to present to you my game: Pandora's Box.

What is it all about?

It's about a couple in a relationship. The game starts as they move in to their new apartment in the city. After some really poor choices their relationship gets through a lot of questionable decisions both from the male and female's point of view.

Features
The main two paths of the game are corruption and submission. Corruption being for the girl and submission for the guy. You rank up points which let you unlock additional choices later in the game.
The main fetish/tag of the game is NTR/Corruption but it's not the only one. There will be more added such as: lesbians, voyeurism, big dick, prostitutes, dominatrix, foot fetish & more!
Each update features several animated sex scenes! I try to balance the number between the female and the male.
Lots of different locations and characters to explore. Every encounter in the early game could have repercussions later on.

Download:
  • Newest Patreon version: 1.0
  • Newest Public version: 1.0

Let me know what you think! If there are any bugs or recommendations, I'd love to hear.

If you enjoyed the game, then please consider supporting me at:

Patreon

Screenshots:

Last edited by Void Star on Mon May 10, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 37 times in total.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:02 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.3 is out for Public today. Updated OP.

Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:24 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.4 is out today for $25 patrons! Here's the key new things:

~200 rendered images (including the animations).
    New music! I was looking for quite some time for a track that fits the game and I never found one, until now. I am quite happy with the new track this update and I think it fits really well.
    New sound effects. Added a bunch more variation to the blowjob sounds and looking to add even more variation to vaginal and other sex. There's still some missing sound effects for particular sex scenes (like masturbation) but I am looking and hopefully will fill that gap too.
    Some people showed concern that the story was going a bit too slow and I agreed. So this update I am pushing forward the story quite a bit.
    Quite a few sex scenes in this update. For both protagonists and other side characters!
    Some UI improvements here and there
    Bug fix on Day 5's sex scene where the dialogue would go through the cut scene animation

Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:27 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Updated thread with 0.4 Public release and 0.5 for $25 Patrons.

New things in 0.5:

180+ rendered images (including the animations).
    4 new sex scenes.
    New characters and a new location (Night Club).
    New music track added for the Night Club and Credits screen.
    Small bug fixes from previous days including the week days (Had Monday repeat twice in a row)[/li]
    Now you can also lose points based on your choices. 2 choices this version take away points.[/li]
    I plan on adding more catch-up choices in terms of Corruption or Submission points. I understand that if you refuse to do even 2 of the current choices you are not going to get the chance to do the rest. I will be introducing more options that grant points in the future while still giving you the option to select differently every now and then.
    Added the first hotspot (clickable) scene. This is big, because I am planning on using this feature quite a bit in the future. Not necessarily for this game though.
    A Walkthrough available at Patreon.

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:56 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

0.5 is out for Public! Updated OP.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:57 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Version 0.6 is out today! Here's some of the new stuff:
  • ~250 rendered images (including the animations).
  • 4 new sex scenes: 2 Masturbation, Handjob, Lesbian (cunnilingus)
  • New characters.
  • New feature that I wanted to add for a long time -- Gallery:

It basically works like this: Once you get to a particular sex scene you will unlock it in the Gallery for quick viewing. It does not include text or story elements. Only the sex scenes + climax. It also does not currently include sound (might implement at a later date). It's like a tracker/achievement system where you can see how much of the game you've seen based on your choices. I want to add that feature to Forgotten Paradise as well, but I don't know if it will be in the next update.

• BF route will have sex scenes! I have planned so far up to 4 potential partners for him. It will be based on your choice, of course. Whether you want to stay loyal to your girlfriend or not.

Fixes include:
  • Fixed clipping of GF's hair from the Blowjob animation on Day 1-3
  • Fixed a spelling error on Day 4 at the Gym, thanks to patron feedback. Please continue to provide feedback... I am testing the game a lot, but I am only human and make mistakes. Thank you!

Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:52 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Version 0.7 is out today! Here's some of the new stuff:

150+ rendered images (including the animations).
5 new sex scenes: 2 Handjob, Blowjob, Foot Fetish, Vaginal;
New characters & locations.
Progressing the main & side plot lines in this update
I actually had to re-render about 30-40 scenes this update because I found out the lighting I used wasn't as good as I could've made it. So I went back and redid all of those scenes and had to re-render. I was planning on having a few more scenes, but I had to cut it short due to lack of time and because of the rework I had to do.

But I always go quality > quantity. If there's room to improve something in the given update I will go back and do it. If I see skin popping through clothes where it's not suppose to, I go back and fix it. As long as it's in my power and knowledge I will fix it before release.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:40 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Updating OP with 0.8 which includes:

185 rendered images (including the animations).
6 new sex scenes: 1 Vaginal, 2 Blowjob, 1 Handjob, 1 Rimjob, 1 Foot Fetish, Exhibitionism & NTR;
The last month's winner vote on the Mom's appearance on my Patreon page can finally be seen in the game. The winner's model will be GF's (Mia) mom and she appears in this very update. She will play a role in the future with planned content like NTR and sex between the BF and her.
It is kind of hard to balance a non NTR route and an NTR route and splitting decisions like that to make everyone happy so I am trying my best, but it might not always be feasible to do so. My main idea for the game was to be mainly NTR, but I've changed that decision a bit and added choices to try and escape most situations (unless it is absolutely necessary to advance the plot).
Choices from some parts of the story can play a big part later on. In this update if you've taken a photo of Lilly during Day 4 you will finally be confronted about it. That also ties in to another scene at the end of the update where the BF has a 'nightmare' and you can only see that if you've gone through Lilly's sex scene.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:41 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Here's a quick rundown of what's new in 0.9 of Pandora's Box.

Overview:

180+ rendered images (including the animations).
New characters & clothes.
New location -- The Gym.
4 new sex scenes: 1 Handjob, 2 Lesbian (+Voyeur, +Rimjob), 1 Masturbation;
Updated the sheets and pillows for GF's bed. The new ones are much more smooth and better looking using dforce.
I created a unique new wet hairstlyle for GF.
Advancing BF plot lines with girls like GF's mom and Blaire. Setting up for more scenes in the future.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:46 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

New update is here. Here's a quick rundown of what's new in 0.10 of Pandora's Box:

Changelog:
  • ~250 rendered images (including the animations).
  • New characters & clothes.
  • Lots of new sex scenes and fetishes in this update, including:
    Vaginal, 3 Masturbation, Rimjob, Thighjob, Prostitution, Dominatrix, Voyeur, Foot Fetish & more
  • New casual outfit for GF: TEASER
  • Advancement on a lot of the possible (main and side) plotlines.
  • Fixed a few typos from previous versions.
  • Improved the quick buttons in the game, adding outlines and a new color, which indicates that the button is currently selected.
  • Overhaul of the main menu.
  • "Configuration" menu renamed to "Options"
  • Options menu's background is now animated.
  • 2 New options in the "options" menu: Textbox Opacity and Dialogue Color
  • Added personal logo animation during the splashscreen (start) of the game.
  • Updated the game to the newest possible Ren'Py version (7.3.5.606)
  • The game, for new players only, now starts in Windowed mode instead of Fullscreen.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next