View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Long Live the Princess (mind control, fantasy setting) 
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.5.0 is now available to non-patrons. I have updated the download links in the first post for the new version.

Changelog 0.5.0:
  • Agility training now goes up to level 4.
  • New mechanic for the Perversity abiilty.
  • Night scenes for Evelyn and Primrose fully implemented up to Agility 4 and Perversity 4.
  • Music: Added a main menu theme and a dynamic theme for spell logic. More music will be added in later versions.
  • SFX: Added a variety of different ambiances to spice up several locations. As with music, more will be added later.
  • Expanded the preferences menu with sliders for music, sound, and ambience, plus a mute button. Note that the Sound slider currently has no effect.
  • Added a new perspective to Samarra's sex scene.
  • Modified Evelyn's breast reveal scene.
  • Fixed a major problem with Samarra's hair, replacing many images from 0.4.
  • Bug fixes

Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:38 am
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.6.0 is now available to non-patrons. I have updated the download links in the first post for the new version.

Changelog 0.6.0:
  • You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person's large secrets.
  • Many new scenes for Evelyn, including her large secret.
  • New scenes for Thaddeus.
  • Courage training now goes up to level 3.
  • The abilities screen now displays the maximum available ability levels for the current version of the game.
  • Music: Added three new musical tracks.
  • Tweaked and improved a selection of early renders that weren't up to the standards of images made since then.
  • Minor tweaks and fixes.

Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:41 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.7.1 is now out for patrons and will become available to non-patrons on April 29th. You can find links to 0.7.1 in the first post.

Changelog 0.7.0:
  • New character (dryad) and her scenes.
  • Map system implemented for travel outside of town.
  • New scene for Aldred.
  • New ability and its training scenes.
  • Added a new hunting mechanic.
  • Mystery scene.
  • Belle may now give you hints to help you discover how to train your abilities.
  • Fixed a bug where you could get stuck on an empty clue page.
  • Minor bug fixes and improvements.

Changelog 0.7.1:
  • The map should now be available when loading old saves.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.8.1 is now out for patrons and will become available to non-patrons on May 27th. You can find links to 0.8.1 in the first post.

Changelog 0.8.0:
  • Erato will now take you to meet the Fairy Queen.
  • Repeatable followup scene at the river.
  • Samarra's dialogue has been completely rewritten.
  • Belle should no longer refer to the MC as a virgin after he has gotten laid.
  • Added ambient sound to the river and the forest.
  • Two new musical tracks.

Changelog 0.8.1:
  • The new river scene will now correctly trigger for existing saves.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.7.1 is now available for free. Download links are in the first post, and you can see the changelog two posts above this one. Enjoy! :)

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:50 am
Profile WWW
Rank 14
Rank 14

Belle I'd like to let you know that many people have seen your posts here and downloaded and played your game. The lack of response shouldn't be taken as disinterest. I (along with MANY others I'm sure) have a long list of games I'm currently following. Quite a few have died off so it's not that surprising you haven't gotten a lot of replies here. And the fact that the game the site is set up for hasn't had an update in long time and probably won't this year has some effect. Not to mention most replies would be complaints because that's how the public works. And from what I have seen there isn't a whole lot to complain about except when is the next update. Besides you have a VERY healthy forum on f95.

Fri May 18, 2018 2:31 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Gamesman wrote:
Belle I'd like to let you know that many people have seen your posts here and downloaded and played your game. The lack of response shouldn't be taken as disinterest. I (along with MANY others I'm sure) have a long list of games I'm currently following. Quite a few have died off so it's not that surprising you haven't gotten a lot of replies here. And the fact that the game the site is set up for hasn't had an update in long time and probably won't this year has some effect. Not to mention most replies would be complaints because that's how the public works. And from what I have seen there isn't a whole lot to complain about except when is the next update. Besides you have a VERY healthy forum on f95.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm not that bothered by the lack of comments. I treat the thread as a way to keep people informed, even if they remain silent. I keep watch for people asking questions so that I can answer them. My hope is that conversations about this game will increase in frequency as it keeps being developed. There's still a long way to go.

Fri May 18, 2018 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.8.1 is now available to non-patrons. I have updated the download links in the first post for the new version.

Changelog 0.8.0:
  • Erato will now take you to meet the Fairy Queen.
  • Repeatable followup scene at the river.
  • Samarra's dialogue has been completely rewritten.
  • Belle should no longer refer to the MC as a virgin after he has gotten laid.
  • Added ambient sound to the river and the forest.
  • Two new musical tracks.

Changelog 0.8.1:
  • The new river scene will now correctly trigger for existing saves.

Sun May 27, 2018 9:03 am
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Long Live the Princess version 0.9.0 is now available to download for patrons. Links are in the first post.

This version focuses almost exclusively on story and puzzles, much like the first few updates for the game. In other words, don't expect much sexy stuff in this particular update. That will be coming in 0.10. :)

In version 0.9, Samarra gives you one week to prove Primrose's innocence in the murder of Truthsayer Merek. If you can't do it in time, Primrose will be arrested. But is she really innocent? Your actions will decide her fate.

The events in this update begin on day 17 (or later, if you're using a save that is from beyond that point) and last for one week. Considering that there are three separate secrets in this update (I've never added more than one at once before) and that there's almost as much new text this time as versions 0.7 and 0.8 added together, I didn't have time to deal with the consequences of the week's events. This will be the focus of next month's version 0.10, where you should be able to see what your actions have resulted in, and (hopefully) reap the (sexy) rewards.

A little tip before you dive in: You should aim to have reached the point where you can reveal people's large secrets before day 17.

Changelog 0.9.0:
  • Added the game's first timed event on day 17. Most of the additions in this update occur during this event, so you won't see the new features until that day.
  • Added a small secret to Samarra, and large secrets to both Samarra and Primrose.
  • Added Remove Inhibitions for Samarra.
  • Remove Inhibitions for Primrose now has a few more options.
  • Added an investigation mechanic for the timed event.
  • Samarra's tent is now available as a daytime location.
  • Removed the search options at the training grounds and the stables for now since they have no effect.
  • Redid the underwear cleaning renders of Primrose

Tue May 29, 2018 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Long Live the Princess version 0.9.0 is now available to download for everyone, while patrons can download the brand new version 0.10.1. Links are in the first post.

This version is a weird one. Its purpose is to fill in the most important blanks from 0.9, so there's not much actual story progress or many new scenes in it. The biggest new feature is that you can now interact with Primrose after she gets arrested as well as continue the investigation so that you can potentially free her. If you prevented her arrest in the last version, you won't see any of this.

You can now also report back to Primrose after these events are over to collect a reward. The nature of that reward... well, it will depend on what Primrose thinks about you. I sure hope you've been keeping her happy.

Apart from that, the update features a bunch of smaller quality of life improvements.

Changelog 0.10.1:
  • Fixed a missing variable that caused crashes related to the Primrose arrest event.

Changelog 0.10.0:
  • New, repeatable scene with Primrose.
  • You may now continue the investigation of Merek's murder even after Primrose is arrested.
  • You may visit Primrose while she is in prison.
  • It is now possible to read in the library even if Primrose is in prison.
  • Added alternate opening to Primrose's arrest event if Evelyn is gone.
  • Scrolling credits are now available from the main menu.
  • You can no longer rollback to before a saved game you just loaded. This should resolve the Ren'py exceptions some people have been reporting, but won't fix saves already affected by this issue.
  • Music now resumes correctly upon loading a saved game.

Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next